Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 434>
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2019 at 08:00
Originally posted by IVNORD IVNORD wrote:

Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

If only Obama had the balls to declare the election illegitimate or stalled the election until we could address the Russian meddling problem. 
This is insane. How can a sitting president act this way out of some vague accusations and suspicion? 

I don't know. Maybe you just don't understand sarcasm and context. The sentences around my original statement, plus who I was replying to are there for a reason you know.

Edited by progaardvark - March 27 2019 at 08:03
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2019 at 13:19
Man Adam Schiff on Thursday.  A democrat with a spine.  I was beginning to think that species was extinct...
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2019 at 10:35
If the Mueller report ever gets released, I'd be curious about what it has to report on oranges. Maybe there's a paragraph or two about carcinogenic windmills?
----------
Chaser View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 06:11
Sounds like Don Quixote tilting at windmills...
Songs cast a light on you
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 06:49
Don Trumpote, astride Putinante with his faithful retainer, Sancho Penza, by his side.
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 07:31
Too bad Windmills kill large raptors like eagles, soaring on windy air thermals...WACK chopped in half.  Gives a whole 'nother meaning to ill-eagles.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160929143808.htm

npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 09:12
You need those things to disperse all the earth-killing cow farts.
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 09:48
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

Too bad Windmills kill large raptors like eagles, soaring on windy air thermals...WACK chopped in half.

You don't have to worry about those scary wind turbines
The USA is heading back to the 19th century for its energy policy, which gives new meaning to the idea of coal in your stocking this Christmas.

Edited by Easy Money - April 09 2019 at 10:00
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2019 at 11:49
^ LOL.......good one......yes if Drumpf and his minions had their way we would all be living in the middle ages as serfs .
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
HackettFan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2019 at 18:22
My taxes went up.
A curse upon the heads of those who seek their fortunes in a lie. The truth is always waiting when there's nothing left to try. - Colin Henson, Jade Warrior (Now)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2019 at 19:31
Mine stayed mostly the same, people with kids got hit the hardest. I run my own business and my tax consultant is a conservative who can't stand t-rump. He says the so called tax cuts were only for people closer to t-rump's income range.
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2019 at 19:45

Too bad Windmills kill large raptors like eagles, soaring on windy air thermals...WACK chopped in half.  Gives a whole 'nother meaning to ill-eagles.

I just noticed this. How incredibly out of context of you. All the wind turbines in the world running for a thousand years could not kill off as many birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, fish and other creatures than coal, oil and pesticides have in less than a hundred years.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 04:23
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Mine stayed mostly the same, people with kids got hit the hardest. I run my own business and my tax consultant is a conservative who can't stand t-rump. He says the so called tax cuts were only for people closer to t-rump's income range.

Yeah, Trump doubled the child tax credits from $1000 to $2000 per child.  That means you get to deduct $2000 dollars per child off your tax bill.  That plus the lower tax brackets and the 24K (married filing jointly deduction) must have been difficult for people with kids.  That means a couple with 4 kids, grossing 94K would have to pay $16 in taxes for 2018.Clap    For the Obama 2015 tax year that same couple would have to pay $6061.Ouch

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 17 2019 at 05:53
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 06:25
Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

I just noticed this. How incredibly out of context of you. All the wind turbines in the world running for a thousand years could not kill off as many birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, fish and other creatures than coal, oil and pesticides have in less than a hundred years.

Normally I wouldn't take you seriously Dark Elf.  This thread is littered with your Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theories.  "Russia, Russia, Russia. The sky if falling!!" Shocked

You crack me up Dark Elf. You remind me of conspiracy theorist- Alex Jones.    Except you and Alex disagreed on Russian Collusion.    That being said, just like Alex Jones- The Dark Elf is right sometimes.   Your correct,Clap the last hundred years of pollution has killed more animals than wind turbines.    Displacing animal habitats with urban sprawl kills more animals than wind turbines.   Wars kill more animals than wind turbines.  Animal Shelters kill more animals than...

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 17 2019 at 06:39
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 06:41

Yeah, Trump doubled the child tax credits from $1000 to $2000 per child.  That means you get to deduct $2000 dollars per child off your tax bill.  That plus the lower tax brackets and the 24K (married filing jointly deduction) must have been difficult for people with kids.  That means a couple with 4 kids, grossing 94K would have to pay $16 in taxes for 2018.Clap    For the Obama 2015 tax year that same couple would have to pay $6061.Ouch

Wrong again my friend, the the 2,000 credit for those making under 2000,000 comes from George W Bush:

"Married couples filing jointly who make under $400,000 per year and single individuals, head of household, or married couples filing separately who earn less than $200,000 per year, will be able to take $2,000 per child as their Child Tax Credit.

This is one of the many tax cuts instituted by President George W. Bush early in his first term, geared towards giving families some relief at tax time.

When the Child Tax Credit came into existence in 1998, the per child amount was $400. Over the years, it has been increased substantially."

Edited by Easy Money - April 17 2019 at 06:42
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 07:28
This is all fine and dandy, but we all know who that tax law really benefited, do we not?

----------
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 07:31

[/QUOTE]
Wrong again my friend, the the 2,000 credit for those making under 2000,000 comes from George W Bush:

"Married couples filing jointly who make under $400,000 per year and single individuals, head of household, or married couples filing separately who earn less than $200,000 per year, will be able to take $2,000 per child as their Child Tax Credit.

This is one of the many tax cuts instituted by President George W. Bush early in his first term, geared towards giving families some relief at tax time.

When the Child Tax Credit came into existence in 1998, the per child amount was $400. Over the years, it has been increased substantially."[/QUOTE] 

What number is 2000,000 Easy Money?   Do you mean 200 hundred thousand or 2 million?  Just because your friends continually address you, "Wrong again my friend" Easy Money, doesn't mean you should repeat "Wrong again my friend" when other folks dispense common facts.  Do you understand what I'm saying Easy Money?  

Do you dispute these articles as false?  I could post a thousand more. Heck I could post the 2015 and 2018 IRS tax laws.  You're so cute Easy Money.Wink  You're like a puppy that pees on the rug.  

https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-child-tax-credit-double-2019-irs-1390146

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/15/16652644/congress-child-tax-credit-senators-rubio-gardner

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/15/senate-tax-plan-child-tax-credit-ivanka-trump-244924

https://www.kq2.com/content/news/Child-tax-credit-doubles--504189411.html

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 17 2019 at 07:41
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 07:39
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

This is all fine and dandy, but we all know who that tax law really benefited, do we not?

Some things never change.  According to this Forbes article, in 2012 70% of Corporations paid zero taxes. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aparnamathur/2016/04/20/why-70-of-companies-paid-zero-in-corporate-taxes-they-had-zero-profits/#654387a656e3

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 17 2019 at 07:56
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 07:40
Re ompha: "You are like a puppy that pees on the rug"

Nice, you are a class act all the way, such sophistication, you are very much like your hero.

Edited by Easy Money - April 17 2019 at 07:49
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2019 at 07:52

^ "You are like a puppy that pees on the rug"

Nice, you are a class act all the way, such sophistication, you are very much like your hero.

My hero?  My hero could be a heroine...and it is- Tulsi Gabbard.  In 2020, I'm voting for Tulsi Gabbard.  Actually my mother is my heroine and my heroes are my husband and puppy Kazak.    I named him in honor of Winston Niles Rumfoord's chrono-synclastic infundibulated dog Kazak from the Vonnegut novel "The Sirens of Titan".  Now that I think about it, Kurt Vonnegut is one of my heroes.  Who's your hero/heroine Easy Money?Wink 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 17 2019 at 08:07
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 434>