Topic ClosedThe American Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:03
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

Originally posted by timothy leary timothy leary wrote:

While it was self defense only after going looking for trouble.

Not really. I watched all the videos and I saw eight hours of the trial.  I advise looking at the videos. Your eyes won't lie.  17-year-old boyscout Kyle Rittenhouse was videotaped providing medical care to at least two people and pushing a burning garbage dumpster away from gasoline tanks. Then he was attacked.

1. The first person that Rittenhouse shot was a pedophileRosenbaum) who had orally and anally raped 5 boys. He had been in out of Prison continually from 2002- till recently.  The morning before the riot, he'd been let out of a mental institution. Minutes before chasing Rittenhouse's down, Rosenbaum was caught on video screaming the N-word at BLM people, swinging a chain through the air, and begging people to shoot him.  A man who accompanied the pedophile fired the first shot. He shot a gun while Rittenhouse was running away from the pedophile.  The pedophile man (Rosenbaum) caught Rittenhouse (again verbally threatened Rittenhouse's life as he grabbed for the barrel of Rittenhouse's Rifle.) Rittenhouse shot and killed him.

2.  Screams of (Cranium the boy!) rang throughout the mob, as Rittenhouse ran toward police lines to give himself up. Rittenhouse was hit in his head from behind. Rittenhouse fell on to his back and butt.  While on his back, A 10-year career criminal jump kicked Rittenhouse in the head. The prosecution hid this man's identity until after the trial. Jump-kick man told the prosecution that we would testify for them, if the prosecution would drop all the charges that they had against Jump-kick man.  The prosecution said no and hid the fact that they knew his identity from Defense discovery.

Immediately after jump-kick man kicked Rittenhouse in the head, another man- Huber,  hit Rittenhouse twice in the head with a skateboard. Huber was about to hit Rittenhouse a third time when Rittenhouse shot and killed him. Skateboard man (Huber) was a criminal who was found guilty of a felony for strangulation, suffocation, and domestic abuse. He was also convicted in other cases of felony false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon, a different domestic abuse case. He also attacked his brother with a butcher knife.

3. Another man came at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse pointed the rifle at him.  The man raised his hands and Rittenhouse did NOT fire. That man is alive and well today. 

Another man ( Grosskreutz) ran at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse, still on his back/butt pointed the rifle at Grosskreutz. Grosskreutz raised his hands. Rittenhouse did NOT shoot. Quickly, Grosskreutz pulled a loaded handgun from his pant's back waistband, rushed Rittenhouse, pointed the handgun at Rittenhouse's head. Rittenhouse shot the gun arm of the man in the biceps. Everybody stopped attacking Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse went to the police to give up.  Under oath, Grosskreutz admitted that Kyle did not shoot him until he had pointed the loaded handgun at Kyles head. The confession was so damning to the prosecution that the prosecutor buried his face into his hands. 

After Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum and ran toward police lines to give himself up... On the way to the police, Rittenhouse was attacked by five people in a span of 10 seconds.
 1. Man who hit Rittenhouse in head, thus causing Rittenhouse to fall down to his back/butt. 
2. Jump kick man kicked Rittenhouse in head
3. Man who advanced on Rittenhouse, then man raised hands and retreated. Rittenhouse pointed gun, but did not fire.
4. Huber- hit Rittenhouse twice in head with skateboard and then was shot by Rittenhouse.
5. Grosskreutz advanced on Rittenhouse, than raised hands , and Rittenhouse did NOT fire rifle. But then Grosskreutz quickly advanced again Rittenhouse, while pulling illegal firearm from small of back-waistband, pointed loaded handgun at Rittenhouse's head, and Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz's gun arm bicep.  

Speaking of Grosskreutz...he had prior convictions for unauthorized use of a firearm while intoxicated. Since Rittenhouse shot his arm, Grosskreutz had another felony conviction expunged from his record. He also had been convicted for prowling, secretly videotaping private vehicles, and numerous misdemeanors. Grosskreutz concealed carry license had been revoked. It was illegal for Grosskreutz to carry the gun that he pointed at Rittenhouse's head. 

Every person who attacked Rittenhouse had multiple convictions. Before that night, Rittenhouse had never been arrested.  The duration of the entire incident took just over 3 minutes. From the time Rittenhouse was chased by the pedophile Rosenbaum, shot him,  thru the 2nd and 3rd self-defense shootings, till Rittenhouse attempted to turn himself in to the police took a little over three minutes. The police told Kyle to go home.   

The Jury found Rittenhouse not guilty on All counts. Watch the videos. The entire event is on Video. Your eyes don't lie.  

These videos have been available since the day after the Rittenhouse self-defense shootings. The media chose to lie the entire time about Rittenhouse.  The media called the shooting, "white supremist shootings" so often that many people thought Rittenhouse had killed three black people, instead of shooting three white people. The media lied about Rittenhouse crossing state line's illegally, they lied about the rifle, they lied about Rittenhouse's history, family, everything. The Media lied about the criminals who chased Kyle down, attempting to kill Kyle.  The media portrayed the criminals as heroes and Kyle as a white supremist monster and member of a militia.  All lies.  Biden repeated the lies.

Not sure how much I can blame Biden on this or the other stupid things he has said and done.  During his briefings he’s probably spoon-fed sh*t and is hypnotized into thinking it’s gourmet chocolate.  Just like the media feeds the masses and public blindly accepts it.  Don’t know why many are unable to taste the harshness or smell the foul odor.  There are a few on this forum that seem to be hypnotized.  Either that or they voted for Biden and have a hard time admitting they were wrong, so they go on supporting him.

In any case… Let’s go Brandon!

Edited by CosmicVibration - November 24 2021 at 13:05
timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:12
Originally posted by CosmicVibration CosmicVibration wrote:

While it was self defense only after going looking for trouble.

Not really. I watched all the videos and I saw eight hours of the trial.  I advise looking at the videos. Your eyes won't lie.  17-year-old boyscout Kyle Rittenhouse was videotaped providing medical care to at least two people and pushing a burning garbage dumpster away from gasoline tanks. Then he was attacked.

1. The first person that Rittenhouse shot was a pedophileRosenbaum) who had orally and anally raped 5 boys. He had been in out of Prison continually from 2002- till recently.  The morning before the riot, he'd been let out of a mental institution. Minutes before chasing Rittenhouse's down, Rosenbaum was caught on video screaming the N-word at BLM people, swinging a chain through the air, and begging people to shoot him.  A man who accompanied the pedophile fired the first shot. He shot a gun while Rittenhouse was running away from the pedophile.  The pedophile man (Rosenbaum) caught Rittenhouse (again verbally threatened Rittenhouse's life as he grabbed for the barrel of Rittenhouse's Rifle.) Rittenhouse shot and killed him.

2.  Screams of (Cranium the boy!) rang throughout the mob, as Rittenhouse ran toward police lines to give himself up. Rittenhouse was hit in his head from behind. Rittenhouse fell on to his back and butt.  While on his back, A 10-year career criminal jump kicked Rittenhouse in the head. The prosecution hid this man's identity until after the trial. Jump-kick man told the prosecution that we would testify for them, if the prosecution would drop all the charges that they had against Jump-kick man.  The prosecution said no and hid the fact that they knew his identity from Defense discovery.

Immediately after jump-kick man kicked Rittenhouse in the head, another man- Huber,  hit Rittenhouse twice in the head with a skateboard. Huber was about to hit Rittenhouse a third time when Rittenhouse shot and killed him. Skateboard man (Huber) was a criminal who was found guilty of a felony for strangulation, suffocation, and domestic abuse. He was also convicted in other cases of felony false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon, a different domestic abuse case. He also attacked his brother with a butcher knife.

3. Another man came at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse pointed the rifle at him.  The man raised his hands and Rittenhouse did NOT fire. That man is alive and well today. 

Another man ( Grosskreutz) ran at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse, still on his back/butt pointed the rifle at Grosskreutz. Grosskreutz raised his hands. Rittenhouse did NOT shoot. Quickly, Grosskreutz pulled a loaded handgun from his pant's back waistband, rushed Rittenhouse, pointed the handgun at Rittenhouse's head. Rittenhouse shot the gun arm of the man in the biceps. Everybody stopped attacking Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse went to the police to give up.  Under oath, Grosskreutz admitted that Kyle did not shoot him until he had pointed the loaded handgun at Kyles head. The confession was so damning to the prosecution that the prosecutor buried his face into his hands. 

After Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum and ran toward police lines to give himself up... On the way to the police, Rittenhouse was attacked by five people in a span of 10 seconds.
 1. Man who hit Rittenhouse in head, thus causing Rittenhouse to fall down to his back/butt. 
2. Jump kick man kicked Rittenhouse in head
3. Man who advanced on Rittenhouse, then man raised hands and retreated. Rittenhouse pointed gun, but did not fire.
4. Huber- hit Rittenhouse twice in head with skateboard and then was shot by Rittenhouse.
5. Grosskreutz advanced on Rittenhouse, than raised hands , and Rittenhouse did NOT fire rifle. But then Grosskreutz quickly advanced again Rittenhouse, while pulling illegal firearm from small of back-waistband, pointed loaded handgun at Rittenhouse's head, and Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz's gun arm bicep.  

Speaking of Grosskreutz...he had prior convictions for unauthorized use of a firearm while intoxicated. Since Rittenhouse shot his arm, Grosskreutz had another felony conviction expunged from his record. He also had been convicted for prowling, secretly videotaping private vehicles, and numerous misdemeanors. Grosskreutz concealed carry license had been revoked. It was illegal for Grosskreutz to carry the gun that he pointed at Rittenhouse's head. 

Every person who attacked Rittenhouse had multiple convictions. Before that night, Rittenhouse had never been arrested.  The duration of the entire incident took just over 3 minutes. From the time Rittenhouse was chased by the pedophile Rosenbaum, shot him,  thru the 2nd and 3rd self-defense shootings, till Rittenhouse attempted to turn himself in to the police took a little over three minutes. The police told Kyle to go home.   

The Jury found Rittenhouse not guilty on All counts. Watch the videos. The entire event is on Video. Your eyes don't lie.  

These videos have been available since the day after the Rittenhouse self-defense shootings. The media chose to lie the entire time about Rittenhouse.  The media called the shooting, "white supremist shootings" so often that many people thought Rittenhouse had killed three black people, instead of shooting three white people. The media lied about Rittenhouse crossing state line's illegally, they lied about the rifle, they lied about Rittenhouse's history, family, everything. The Media lied about the criminals who chased Kyle down, attempting to kill Kyle.  The media portrayed the criminals as heroes and Kyle as a white supremist monster and member of a militia.  All lies.  Biden repeated the lies.

Not sure how much I can blame Biden on this or the other stupid things he has said and done.  During his briefings he’s probably spoon-fed sh*t and is hypnotized into thinking it’s gourmet chocolate.  Just like the media feeds the masses and public blindly accepts it.  Don’t know why many are unable to taste the harshness or smell the foul odor.  There are a few on this forum that seem to be hypnotized.  Either that or they voted for Biden and have a hard time admitting they were wrong, so they go on supporting him.

In any case… Let’s go Brandon!

Yawn........
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:18
Originally posted by Mirakaze Mirakaze wrote:

When people cannot debate an argument, they turn to personal insults.

You literally accused another forum user of supporting pedophilia and domestic violence just because he didn't agree with you on a completely unrelated topic. In my eyes you've lost your right to bemoan people personally insulting you.

Would a normal, fair-hearted man as you describe, after being forced to put an end to the lives of two humans just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, go on to flaunt and cash in on his newly found fame what with his Tucker Carlson appearance and attempted sponsorship deal by Blaze Media? So much for there being "no winners" in this case.
Why would a law-abiding citizen show up to a dangerous situation in order to protect a business that had already been destroyed the previous night and whose owner neither wanted nor asked for assistance from armed vigilantes, against the advice of the city's mayor and county sheriff, in defiance of a police curfew and with a firearm he had no legal right to possess and which was registered in someone else's name? Why would such a sweetheart of a person spend the night with an outright Neo-Nazi and go on to flash a white supremacist hand gesture while partying with Proud Boys members?

Even if I believed that Rittenhouse did no wrong at all, I would still find the glorification of this man and his actions by right-wing media to be utterly appalling and irresponsible. What happened in Kenosha was a tragedy, not something to be celebrated. How many far-right nutcases will interpret this as a message that they can shoot protesters of the opposite side and get away with it?

No, you're wrong. I did not literally accuse a person of pedophilia and domestic abuse.   I asked the person if they supported such behavior because they asked me, "If I demonize victims?"  They also asked me, and I quote, "So if someone has been convicted of a crime it is okay too shoot them?  I merely reflected a dose of their own logic back at them.  

You however, You Mirakazi reframed my questions as statements. Shame on you. 

The auto dealer owned three car lots.  One had been torched by the rioters the previous night. Although the Car dealer denied later, that he asked Rittenhouse to defend his dealership....Evidence at trial- under cross examination by defense- proved that the car dealer asked Rittenhouse to help protect his other two car lots.

I agree. What happened in Kenosha was a tragedy. I never celebrated it. I'm certainly not for the Political Right using Rittenhouse as a political football. Yet, the Left sure used George Floyd's death as a political football.  

The biggest thing I learned from the Rittenhouse saga?  The media lies about everything. The media lied endlessly about Rittenhouse, even though the media had access to the entire event on multiple videos. If the media lies about something as plain as Rittenhouse's self defense actions then that means the media lies about everything else. The media lied so much that many watchers of NBC, CNN, and CBS thought Rittenhouse had murdered three black men.  

Many of the folks on this thread have their facts wrong, because they parrot the main stream media talking points.  Watch the Trial.  I did.  If you watch the trial you'll see that the media lied about everything that Rittenhouse did.  Go look at the video tapes before you quote Media lies. 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - November 24 2021 at 13:31
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:26

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Tim found a friend. How nice.
Steve you should know it was sarcasm, best you keep ignoring me
I wasn't sure Tim. That's what the face was for.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:29

Originally posted by Mirakaze Mirakaze wrote:

When people cannot debate an argument, they turn to personal insults.

You literally accused another forum user of supporting pedophilia and domestic violence just because he didn't agree with you on a completely unrelated topic. In my eyes you've lost your right to bemoan people personally insulting you.

Would a normal, fair-hearted man as you describe, after being forced to put an end to the lives of two humans just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, go on to flaunt and cash in on his newly found fame what with his Tucker Carlson appearance and attempted sponsorship deal by Blaze Media? So much for there being "no winners" in this case.
Why would a law-abiding citizen show up to a dangerous situation in order to protect a business that had already been destroyed the previous night and whose owner neither wanted nor asked for assistance from armed vigilantes, against the advice of the city's mayor and county sheriff, in defiance of a police curfew and with a firearm he had no legal right to possess and which was registered in someone else's name? Why would such a sweetheart of a person spend the night with an outright Neo-Nazi and go on to flash a white supremacist hand gesture while partying with Proud Boys members?

Even if I believed that Rittenhouse did no wrong at all, I would still find the glorification of this man and his actions by right-wing media to be utterly appalling and irresponsible. What happened in Kenosha was a tragedy, not something to be celebrated. How many far-right nutcases will interpret this as a message that they can shoot protesters of the opposite side and get away with it?

No, you're wrong. I did not literally accuse a person of pedophilia and domestic abuse.   I asked the person if they supported such behavior because they asked me, "If I demonize victims?"  They also asked me, and I quote, "So if someone has been convicted of a crime it is okay too shoot them?  I merely reflected a dose of their own logic back at them.  

You however, You Mirakazi reframed my questions as statements. Shame on you. 

The auto dealer owned three car lots.  One had been torched by the rioters the previous night. Although the Car dealer denied later, that he asked Rittenhouse to defend his dealership....Evidence at trial- via text messages from the Car dealer to Rittenhouse- proved that the car dealer asked Rittenhouse to help protect his other two car lots.

I agree. What happened in Kenosha was a tragedy. I never celebrated it. I'm certainly not for the Political Right using Rittenhouse as a political football. Yet, the Left sure used George Floyd's death as a political football.  

The biggest thing I learned from the Rittenhouse saga?  The media lies about everything. The media lied endlessly about Rittenhouse, even though the media had access to the entire event on multiple videos. If the media lies about something as plain as Rittenhouse's self defense actions then that means the media lies about everything else. The media lied so much that many watchers of NBC, CNN, and CBS thought Rittenhouse had murdered three black men.  

Many of the folks on this thread have their facts wrong, because they parrot the main stream media talking points.  Watch the Trial.  I did.  If you watch the trial you'll see that the media lied about everything that Rittenhouse did.  Go look at the video tapes before you quote Media lies. 

Rittenhouse was yesterday's right wing news and drum beater. Today's news is that 11 whites found Arbery's killers guilty of murder. Take that Tucker Carlson.

Edited by SteveG - November 24 2021 at 13:29
timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:35

Tim found a friend. How nice.
Steve you should know it was sarcasm, best you keep ignoring me
I wasn't sure Tim. That's what the face was for.
Okay Steve, I think we are on the same page, hypnotizedSmile
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:37

[/QUOTE] Rittenhouse was yesterday's right wing news and drum beater. Today's news is that 11 whites found Arbery's killers guilty of murder. Take that Tucker Carlson.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. They broke the law and the jury found them guilty of breaking the law. Because these guys attempted a citizen's arrest and killed Arbery, the citizen's arrest law in Georgia no long exists.

I predicted they would be guilty, because they broke the Georgia law on citizen arrests. According the Georgia law, you can only make a citizen's arrest if you have recent ( like the last hour or so) evidence that the person committed a crime. You can't arrest someone for last week's crime. 
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 13:49
Even I have to laugh at how polarized these two killings are. Fox is still on the Rittenhouse case today, while CNN is having a marathon about the Arbery convictions. It's really sad as one has nothing to do with the other, but that's our world now.

Edited by SteveG - November 24 2021 at 13:52
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 14:02
^ Thats a good example of why I got rid of my TV about 11 years ago.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 14:05
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

I can understand that but it's good know what people think. Even if you don't agree.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 14:14

Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

I can understand that but it's good know what people think. Even if you don't agree.
I have facebook friends for that, My friends cover the entire political spectrum and I got plenty of 'Kyle is a hero" feeds from fox and even breibart.
I tend to get my news from Business Insider, Dailey Beast and National Review. NR is a little slanted conservative, but its not dumbass trump conservative. BI is fairly neutral and DB is a little bit left, but not in that stupid trendy yahoo way.
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 14:49

Yes indeed. They broke the law and the jury found them guilty of breaking the law. Because these guys attempted a citizen's arrest and killed Arbery, the citizen's arrest law in Georgia no long exists.

I predicted they would be guilty, because they broke the Georgia law on citizen arrests. According the Georgia law, you can only make a citizen's arrest if you have recent ( like the last hour or so) evidence that the person committed a crime. You can't arrest someone for last week's crime. 
Wrong again...you have to be in the presence of the offense. Not just know of it after the fact.
Pay closer attention.

Edited by JD - November 24 2021 at 14:54
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 17:04
Originally posted by JD JD wrote:

Wrong again...you have to be in the presence of the offense. Not just know of it after the fact.
Pay closer attention.

No, your wrong about me making an error. Of course you have to be present...that's how you know the person committed a crime. 
However,  if you were in the presence of an offense/crime a week ago...you could not perform a citizen's arrest today.  However; if you were in the presence of the offense/crime an hour ago, then you can perform a citizen's arrest today. 

Why don't you make an original argument or point?  Instead, you hide in the reeds sniping, misinterpreting  other's arguments.   You can do it JD.  Write something original. 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - November 24 2021 at 17:54
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 17:07

Even I have to laugh at how polarized these two killings are. Fox is still on the Rittenhouse case today, while CNN is having a marathon about the Arbery convictions. It's really sad as one has nothing to do with the other, but that's our world now.

I agree.  Tis true.
Just because I agree with both verdicts does not mean I think Rittenhouse is a hero. On the other hand, I do not believe that America is flooded with white supremists itching to murder minorities.

Edited by omphaloskepsis - November 24 2021 at 17:12
Rottenprogger View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 17:48
I've stayed out of this thread (only lurked) for awhile because my politics are very progressive and left leaning that trying to engage with certain people here would be a fool's errand. 

That being said it astounds me that on a site that promotes musical (and in turn intellectual) diversity that some choose to harbour such regressive and toxic attitudes.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 19:13
^ Welcome and feel free to add whatever you want. My politics are fairly open minded, I like to hear and consider different viewpoints. There is one thing I'm pretty consistent on though, I think donald trump is toxic and disgusting.
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2021 at 19:23
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Agreed, but the way our courts have decided some cases made me expect a different outcome.  If this had occurred in Florida they would probably have been cleared under the "stand your ground" concept like Zimmerman. 

Luckily juries decided these cases, not courts, and even the SYG law might not have saved these Redneck vigilantes from hunting down some guy for trespassing on a construction site.

Southern man, better keep your head
Don't forget what your good book said
Southern change gonna come at last
Now your crosses are burning fast
Southern man

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 08:29

Originally posted by JD JD wrote:

Pay closer attention.

No, your wrong about me making an error. Of course you have to be present...that's how you know the person committed a crime. 
However,  if you were in the presence of an offense/crime a week ago...you could not perform a citizen's arrest today.  However; if you were in the presence of the offense/crime an hour ago, then you can perform a citizen's arrest today. 

Why don't you make an original argument or point?  Instead, you hide in the reeds sniping, misinterpreting  other's arguments.   You can do it JD.  Write something original. 

This is why I don't engage with a lot of this stuff. Too much 'made up' facts on your part.
And I quote...

2010 Georgia Code
Title 17 Criminal Procedure
Chapter 4 - Arrest of Persons
Article 4 - Arrest By Private Persons
§17-4-60 - Grounds for Arrest
A private person may arrest on offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Not within an hour. I call bull5hit on you.

Edited by JD - November 26 2021 at 10:06
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 19:37
Originally posted by Rottenprogger Rottenprogger wrote:

I've stayed out of this thread (only lurked) for awhile because my politics are very progressive and left leaning that trying to engage with certain people here would be a fool's errand. 

That being said it astounds me that on a site that promotes musical (and in turn intellectual) diversity that some choose to harbour such regressive and toxic attitudes.

Indeed, very well said. It isn't worth the stress to engage with trolls.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 21:51
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Originally posted by Rottenprogger Rottenprogger wrote:

Indeed, very well said. It isn't worth the stress to engage with trolls.
No stress here, trolls aren't to be taken seriously, they're even amusing sometimes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434>