Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedcaravan (caravan)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: caravan (caravan)
    Posted: May 27 2017 at 15:26
CARAVAN debut album = MASTERPIECE !!
Glad you've discovered this beauty   
grantman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2017 at 14:53
Upon first listen ,i realize another gem from England which i had no idea existed till 2015 when i joined prog archives there was another website before i forget the name now prog something .com .Anyways like i said i have never heard of caravan till about 2 years ago ,i think the best song is PLACE OF MY OWN because of it,s pop texture i find myself liking more and more.The second best is RIDE because the beginning is just amazing arrangement MAGIC MAN is so so but very beatles moody blues sounding ,i shouldn,t leave out LOVE SONG WITH FLUTE beautiful song featuring of course a flute ,the only song a really did not care for was CECIL RONS very early pink floyd like song not bad but failed to catch on with me ,overall what do i know im just a 52 canuk who is just started to unearth these fantastic progressive buried treasures ,if you are into late 60,s bands like strawbs ,soft machine and more British jazz like sounds then definitely this is the band for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply