Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [75.00%]
1 [25.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steve Gadd or Bernard Perdie
    Posted: October 12 2017 at 13:41
Two of the very finest drummers whom is faloys for creating very signature drum patterns, whom also has their names attached to certsin grooves, like the Perdie Shuffle and Aja-break. two well rounded and creative drummers whom plays both tasteful and have unique controll/technique
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 14:00
Both are great but Steve Gadd makes me feel glad.
"If everything feels like its under control, then you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 14:02
^ I might have expected a SteveG to vote for a Steve G. No opinion on this poll, myself.
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They donít alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views" (Doctor Who - The Face of Evil, Jan 22, 1977).
dwill123 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwill123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 16:42
I love Steve Gadd but Bernard 'Pretty' Purdie rules.

Intruder View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Intruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 18:45
Steve Gadd and Tony Levin were the rhythm section for the Chuck Mangione-Gary Neiwood band back in the early 70s......it's what I hear in my head when someone mentions Gadd - man, that cat can play.  Still, the sheer number of classic albums that Bernie Perdie was involved with ia dizzying - he's been THE backbeat of jazz, rock, pop and soul for the past 50 years......literally!  
I like to feel the suspense when you're certain you know I am there.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic