Topic ClosedNature - Culture - Structure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nature - Culture - Structure
    Posted: November 12 2017 at 10:08
Define the stages of which our society is build around.

Originialy i build the questioning system around

NATURE

CULTURE            STRUCTURE

as the way of creating a the prisme of the elements which our world and conditions which we are either govourned by or we gouverns over

why well it seems with the words which has the sufox of /ture happens to consist of quit concrete ways that govourns certain ways of our perceptet reality, reason and generality.

NATURE - CULTURE - STRUCTURE seems to be the most powerfull and dominant. Whenever or whichever came first is hard to point directly out. did Natural order came first or was it preconditioned structural law which caused natural eventual happenses to happen.

a) while culture is a rather new term, cultural changes and what is in depth ment with culture reaches beyond human created culture. we even have an expression or notion of a bacteriao culture. Here the meaning and sense of culture moves from culture as something human creational habbitual happenings to a pre-multicelular condition of bacteria. Here culture means the effect of inter-mingle. Inter-mingeling of bacteria which causes conditions to were bacteria evolve resistance, acceptance and 'boost' to develop ( by here it is offcourse evolution is takin place, ny crude way of describing it). so does it exist a pre-conditionař state of culture which is preexistence of naturař or structural conditions. Is th effect behind these things we put to word have effects or power which is different then what we at first attended 'it' to have.

b) In some cases in more recent terninology a work place which have developed a good working cultur. People are having a good time at the work-place and the mood is good, yet their is slight complains about some collegues are talking behind othrs backs, there is a rouner that back talking is not un-common in the work-space and its been going on for some time, yet the work culture is good, th products is being delivered people seems to thrive and the manager is smiling.
Some are raising a concern at board seminar and somre coleagues dare to speak and say we have to do something abouy backtalkinh in the work-space. Some sugest one looks at structure in work-place to figure out if lack of structure is a cause for backtalking. Evidence is you can gave a good working cultur but elements of ill notions can develop and it can be a result of overlooked importance of structure in work-space.

what are your thoughts about the two issues, and the semanyics of words which has sufix containing /ture, included SCUPTURE - TORTURE - MOISTURE - VULTURE - FUTURE - MATURE - NURTURE etc

Edited by Icarium - November 12 2017 at 10:14
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2017 at 11:21
I am completely agree with the above

edit: tbh i would say culture is to structure as nature is to chaos k

Edited by Vompatti - November 12 2017 at 15:07
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2017 at 09:01
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

I am completely agree with the above

edit: tbh i would say culture is to structure as nature is to chaos k
structure is primarily tought in sosial science, which is were you find economy, nurse school and sosial workers
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2017 at 09:57
Hi,

I think it depends on where you are, and yor ability to see/sense these things.

For example, Europe has a massive history of the arts, and there is a much larger respect for all arts than there is in America ... where culture is a joke ... actually it's a place with many cultures, and no structures, except idealistic religious thoughts and concepts depending on which part of the country you are ... somewhat similar to other parts in the world, with the exception that in America, there is more education and awareness of a world outside your local area, and in many places around the world ... you have no idea of what some things are ... when I cam to America in 1965, all I knew was radio ... and all of a sudden here is TV ... and in color ... and I had never seen one, and the first one I saw was at the airport in Rio de Janeiro (Galeao - spelling) and in one was a schedule of some sort and in the other a cartoon?

Structure, for me, based on Portugal, Brazil and America, is an illusion ... we create a social ideal, and think it is the right one for everyone including our cats and dogs! The culture side of things, is depending on the knowledge of the history ... in the small towns in Brazil that we were at, it was non-existant altogether and people were just nobodies with no "soul" behind them to speak of. It felt like ... we're just another animal that gets domesticated and tomorrow will die. And the structure, of course, is what is left behind? An invisible matrix that somehow we all follow and some of us might even call it "God".

Nature, is something that I would not consider as strong in this equation, since your ability and mine, to find an individualized personna, is very difficult and not something that a whole family unit, or social group, might aprove or even appreciate. But seeing the Natives in Brazil and how calm and self sufficient they were, helps define that word differently ... their nature was definitely different than ours ... but it could just as easily be confined to their social development, and not a separation from it.

So sorry that I am not as socially strong on these things ... but my studies tend to be more quotidian in value than idealistic ... to me, the history becomes this and that, and the arts define the rest. Without the arts and the history, one would be hard pressed to find a culture ... and this is the history of Africa, for example ... total destruction of its history, in favor of a new stracture, not to mention Europe. But the cultural side of things tends to suffer in this process. The past dies a quick death. And we're left with no history!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply