Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Willo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *willo_stardüüst_ii* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Willo
    Posted: April 16 2018 at 19:21
hey there! im willo, i like prog rock and i like to paint. i focus on psychedelic art and i also paint album covers. ive been enjoying the forum so far. ive included a photo of one of my favorite paintings ive done, i hope it brightens everyones day.

Edited by *willo_stardüüst_ii* - April 17 2018 at 16:00

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2018 at 19:39
Welcome to PA !

Edited by Atavachron - April 16 2018 at 19:39
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Larkstongue41 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larkstongue41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 12:42
Fan of Terry Riley, Amon Duul II, Brian Eno, Can, Alice Coltrane and King Crimson? All favourites of mine.

Looking forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the forum!
"Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar."
*willo_stardüüst_ii* View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *willo_stardüüst_ii* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 14:12
Heck yeah i see tht username

Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *willo_stardüüst_ii* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 14:13
Thanks for actually looking at my stuff! I paint things like this often and have lots of work to ive just been wanting to share and show others and i hope that this community will be a good place to do so.

Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *willo_stardüüst_ii* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2018 at 19:20
im running a chat group with a youtube player, currently listening to Dzyan- Time Machine if anyone wants to join, songs can be played on request ! come thru

tinychat.com
/room/drella74

Post Reply Post Reply