Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Semantic Saturation album 'Paradigms'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Semantic Saturation album 'Paradigms'
    Posted: July 25 2018 at 12:13
Hi there,

This is Shant Hagopian, Canadian guitarist, founder of progressive rock/metal project Semantic Saturation. I'm an independent artist from Montreal, and I've been writing and recording delicious Instrumental Prog music under the name of the band "Semantic Saturation" since 2010, featuring a different set of musicians on every album.

We have a new album coming out on August 20, 2018 titled 'Paradigms'. Featured musicians on the album include drummer Craig Blundell (Frost*/Steven Wilson), bassist Kristoffer Gildenlöw (ex-Pain of Salvation), guests Derek Sherinian (Sons of Apollo), Alex Argento on keyboards, and the lovely jazz vocalist Houry Dora Apartian.

Our debut album 'Solipsistic' was reviewed by Menswear back in 2013. He looks like he's no more active. If you're interested in reviewing the new album 'Paradigms' please send me a pm. You can hear some previews from the new record at www.semanticsaturation.com. A press kit is available for reviewers.

Thank you and best regards,
Shant

Post Reply Post Reply