Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Books and Miscellaneous Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Book Musical Instruments of Prog (Spanish)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Book Musical Instruments of Prog (Spanish)
    Posted: August 04 2018 at 12:49
Hi all,

Some of the long-term members may remember me as a once-rather active forum member, however in the last 3 years or so, for some personal reasons I have been absent from the forum.

One of my contributions to the PA community was a long article I wrote in 2013-2014 about the musical instruments used in Prog, which is still available in the Blogs section

This post is to let you know that in the meantime that article grew up to a full-blown book which I have recently published and released, in Spanish (I live now in Spain). It's been much extended in both text and images and polished, being now a 266 pages book with over 480 pictures.

So in case there are any forum members of Spanish language interested, it's available through the online store of Lenoir Publishing Co.

The English version is on the making and I hope to be able to inform soon of its release, I'l need to find a publishing company which is interested in releasing it.

I hope that this "self-advertisement" is not forbidden by the PA rules, if it is forgive me for not knowing it, kindly let me know and the post will be deleted.

Cheers to all,

Gerard (aka Gerinski)

progaardvark View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2018 at 05:38
Wow, that sounds cool. I do remember spending a lot of time reading that thread with fascination. Please let us know when the English version is available (I am unable to read in Spanish). 
Aardvark, aardvark? I smell dryer sheets.
Superluminal Pachyderm
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2018 at 05:47
I certainly will ! Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic