Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Værket - eclectic prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Værket - eclectic prog
    Posted: September 05 2018 at 01:36
Founded in 2014, Danish eclectic prog act VÆRKET has released two full length CD’s/LP’s‘Jealousy hits’ (2016) and ‘Young again’ (2018).

Comprised of 6 members, they use a wide array of instruments (trumpet, flute, guitars, bass, drums) to achieve their eclectic sound reminiscent of e.g. King Crimson, Genesis and Gentle Giant.

https://www.facebook.com/vaerketvaerketvaerket/

Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2018 at 02:06
I think I suggested them for eclectic a good while back. Not really my bag but they are surely a prog band and deserve to be here:)

P.S. I suggested them directly to the team and did not make a thread in the open forum (if anyone is searching for it).

Edited by Guldbamsen - September 05 2018 at 02:24
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
earlyprog View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2018 at 02:54
As always, I made a search before making the thread Wink as we all do LOL

Thanks for your support, Guldbamsen Thumbs Up
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2018 at 09:18
It reminds me of Bubu in part. Anyway, the band was added to Eclectic Prog: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=10413
 Post Reply Post Reply