Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [23.44%]
40 [62.50%]
9 [14.06%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2018 at 02:13
Originally posted by YESESIS YESESIS wrote:

Originally posted by Mortte Mortte wrote:

Originally posted by Dellinger Dellinger wrote:

^ With luck I will get to hear them live in a bit over a month =D
What? Where? Their 50th concerts in Finland are next week, I am going into next friday!

Man I'm jealous of both you big time at this point. And I think Dellinger is still talking about that festival and getting to hear Ekos(along with Focus and some other great bands). 
Well, at least I believe there will be clips in YouTube from those Wigwam concerts (there are already quite new great pieces from Wigwam Re-visited). If you just think they can at least some point replace that you havenīt got possibility to be there.
YESESIS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YESESIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2018 at 16:04

What? Where? Their 50th concerts in Finland are next week, I am going into next friday!

Man I'm jealous of both you big time at this point. And I think Dellinger is still talking about that festival and getting to hear Ekos(along with Focus and some other great bands). 
Well, at least I believe there will be clips in YouTube from those Wigwam concerts (there are already quite new great pieces from Wigwam Re-visited). If you just think they can at least some point replace that you havenīt got possibility to be there.

Yeah unfortunately flying all the way to Finland and back is not fitting in my budget at the moment. I'll have to just check the clips from the show on youtube(hope they'll be some good ones). And hope you both have a good time at those shows. 
Mortte View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2018 at 21:49

Yeah unfortunately flying all the way to Finland and back is not fitting in my budget at the moment. I'll have to just check the clips from the show on youtube(hope they'll be some good ones). And hope you both have a good time at those shows. 
Just came information about the concert, that any recording or filming from the audience is not allowed. But I believe there will be anyway something. Theyīre today also in Helsinki, so there can be something in YouTube already today...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345