Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Reviews are gone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariorockprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Reviews are gone
    Posted: November 22 2018 at 13:16
Hi,  I am new user, however I have been followed the pages for several years. I make my user to post reviews of the albums I heard and to have a reminder for future references, however almost all of my reviews are gone, I only see the stars I gave to the albums, but my comments or review description doesn't appear. Did I do something wrong? if that is the case what it is? I invested a lot of time making them. I dont have a problem with the comments not appearing in the album if they are rejected by the admins, but I just want to have a future reference of my opinion of the album.

someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2018 at 13:30
False alarm: they are still available.

You can always find them on your collaborators page Smile.

Edited by someone_else - November 22 2018 at 13:33
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2018 at 15:00
Matio, let me try to explain what may be puzzling you.

On the album's page the reviews are filed in two separate areas :
- Collaborators/Experts Reviews
and
- Latest members reviews (the narrow column on the right side)   

Since you are not (yet) a collaborator/reviewer, your reviews will for now appear  - guess where ?
On the  right-hand section, where I could find them right now !  Wink

Welcome and enjoy

mariorockprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariorockprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2018 at 17:56
I know Im not a collaborator, what Im saying is that when I try to access them in "Edit your old reviews & ratings" section, I only see the starts I gave to them, all the text is gone (obviously I click in each one to check it). Only a few albums maintain all the review description that I wrote, and in every album I reviewed, I gave my opinion.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2018 at 20:00
Originally posted by mariorockprog mariorockprog wrote:

I know Im not a collaborator, what Im saying is that when I try to access them in "Edit your old reviews & ratings" section, I only see the starts I gave to them, all the text is gone (obviously I click in each one to check it). Only a few albums maintain all the review description that I wrote, and in every album I reviewed, I gave my opinion.
Sadly an edited review that does not consist of at least 100 words would disappear, under the rule of PA reviews & ratings.
 Post Reply Post Reply