Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resolution Alley - New Art Rock from Maryland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sproutiscool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resolution Alley - New Art Rock from Maryland
    Posted: January 13 2019 at 06:04
We may have crossed paths a few years ago when I was performing with my bands Emerald Tiers and Sustained In Jade or when I was singing for The Dark Aether Project for a short time. If you enjoyed the Art Rock style of any of those bands, I invite to check out my new project, RESOLUTION ALLEY. It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, CD Baby and all of the other places where you can download or stream music from these days....
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/ResolutionAlley

There'll be some live shows later this year....in the meantime, give RESOLUTION ALLEY a listen, like us on Facebook and spread the word!

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 08:29
Welcome to Progarchives.
Have had a quick listen to your samples in CDBaby page. Good texture. Clap

(Anyway this thread moved to "Welcome artists" section because your project is not upon our database yet.)
 Post Reply Post Reply