Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Proto-Prog and Prog-Related Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iron Maiden - Legacy of the beast tour - 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
alexcalo View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 12:19
Originally posted by LAM-SGC LAM-SGC wrote:

I was at the 1st June 2018 show in Stockholm. It was marred by terrible sound quality. The music is fantastic of course and it is visually stunning.

Sorry to hear that, was it an audio engineering problem?

Not afraid of spoiler here, but what was the setlist? Star
alexcalo View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 12:17
Oh man, I wish had the money to go and see the R40 tour in 2015 Ouch

I've got my tickets for August! Big smile
LAM-SGC View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LAM-SGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 11:55
I was at the 1st June 2018 show in Stockholm. It was marred by terrible sound quality. The music is fantastic of course and it is visually stunning.
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 11:51
Already have my tickets for July show........Iron Maiden produce one of the best live shows you will see, plus the music is epic.
With Rush you had the most epic live shows within the progressive rock genre of the past 15+ years easily, the last several tours were simply phenomenal!

Like Rush, not only is the music epic but the shows are an optical mind freak. I really wanted to see RW The Wall and Us and Them, but he was asking uber money like $200-250 a ticket. I'm not a huge fan of him personally....I would gladly pay that money to see Gilmour though. 
alexcalo View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 11:14
Hello fellas,

Straight to the point, without questioning the music "pleasantness" of the band nowadays LOL:

Is anyone interested in this Legacy of the Beast tour? Evil Smile

Just curious. I'm in a virtuous challenge to experience at least one compelling live show per year; last year was Roger Waters - Us and Them (freaking brilliant).

LMK

Alex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12