Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Podcast recommendation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredrikCoulter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Podcast recommendation?
    Posted: May 01 2019 at 11:22
When I search for progressive rock podcast, I get a wealth of options.  Way too many for me to look through quickly.  So, instead I'm going to look for the wisdom of the members of this forum.

I'm looking for a weekly progressive rock podcast.  I'd like it to look at more than just the Golden Age of progressive rock.  I really don't need a podcast to play ELP, Genesis, Yes, Gentle Giant, etc.  It would be nice if it looked at more recent progressive rock, not just the standards.

Yes, I get some exposure to the new stuff by looking at the Top 100 Albums list.  Although there's a little on the list after the 70s, there are only seven albums from the last ten years.  I'm supposing that there must be more good recent prog.

And that's what I really would like to get from the podcast.  Hopefully it will play the music as well as explaining what I'm listening to.

Is there anything out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply