Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Van Der Graaf Generator reissues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softandwet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Van Der Graaf Generator reissues?
    Posted: November 09 2019 at 18:58
Do you have any heards on hypothetical new old albums rehearsals by VDGG on LP? I have to admit that Pawn Hearts is drastically lacking in my collection.
friso View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2019 at 09:17
I own the Back on Black 2LP of Pawn Hearts, which featerues the original album on LP1 and 'Theme 1' and 'W' on side three - which makes for a great addition to the original.
I'm guitarist and songwriter for the prog-related band Mother Bass. Find us at http://www.motherbass.com. I also enter stages throughout the Netherlands performing my poetry.
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2019 at 14:53
I have the 4 men with beards press of Pawn Hearts from the digital remaster, sounds pretty good. My original copies of Godbluff and Still Life sound great.
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
 Post Reply Post Reply