Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interview with Änglagård Drummer Mattias Ollson
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interview with Änglagård Drummer Mattias Ollson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lbcsrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interview with Änglagård Drummer Mattias Ollson
    Posted: December 21 2019 at 22:16
Hello my fellow prog friends. I'm excited to announce the next installment in my series of interviews with Scandinavian musicians. This time, I spoke with Mattias Olsson, best known for his work with Swedish prog band Änglagård. He is a very busy guy, though, and is ceaselessly working on countless projects. The think I enjoy most about his work is that is wildly eclectic. 

Anyway, please check it out, and let me know if you have any thoughts about it. Thanks! 

In February, I'm planning to publish an interview with Norwegian guitarist and composer, Gaute Storsve.
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2019 at 08:03
You should get in contact with wobbler, I can help you arrange that as I regularly talk prog with the guitarist
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2019 at 12:26
Thanks for posting this, and for condocting the interwviews. Such an important work for the prog community.

lbcsrw View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lbcsrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2019 at 23:27
They're on my list. I hope to get to them eventually. Jacob works with them, and I'm sure he will gladly connect me. 
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2019 at 01:03
Cool!

I don't have time to read it right now, but bookmarked for later. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
 Post Reply Post Reply