Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Polls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whichalbums of the sixties should be inthe Top100?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whichalbums of the sixties should be inthe Top100?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Chose one, two or three answer
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [1.75%]
6 [3.51%]
1 [0.58%]
12 [7.02%]
17 [9.94%]
13 [7.60%]
10 [5.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [0.58%]
10 [5.85%]
20 [11.70%]
3 [1.75%]
6 [3.51%]
3 [1.75%]
12 [7.02%]
4 [2.34%]
9 [5.26%]
4 [2.34%]
14 [8.19%]
1 [0.58%]
5 [2.92%]
5 [2.92%]
1 [0.58%]
7 [4.09%]
4 [2.34%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 13:40
Mortte: 600 is not a low number. If 600 people love the album that much, why should it not be high up the list? In statistics 600 is a pretty good sample size to estimate an average. (By the way I'm not one of these people. Cool)

If 1000 ratings would be required or something, no new album and no album of less popular genres would ever have a chance to reach the top 100 (I think no RIO album apart from Zappa has anywhere near 1000 ratings; the maximum in Zeuhl seems to be 972 and there seem to be only 2 albums above 500).
Mortte View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 13:53
Originally posted by Lewian Lewian wrote:

Mortte: 600 is not a low number. If 600 people love the album that much, why should it not be high up the list? In statistics 600 is a pretty good sample size to estimate an average. (By the way I'm not one of these people. Cool)

If 1000 ratings would be required or something, no new album and no album of less popular genres would ever have a chance to reach the top 100 (I think no RIO album apart from Zappa has anywhere near 1000 ratings; the maximum in Zeuhl seems to be 972 and there seem to be only 2 albums above 500).
I really understand why Opeth, Steven Wilson, Dream Theater or Porcupine Tree are there. But I haven´t really ever heard about Wobbler and it´s still 19th on top100 prog album list. And it´s not just me, I just watched Finnish prog sites that was quite active in 2017 when that album came, there was persons who liked new prog but no review from that album. If it really is the 19th greatest prog-album, there should have been review. I have to say I haven´t heard any great symph prog album after seventies. Also even you haven´t rated that album. At the moment I just don´t understand how that album represent the greatest prog ever made. 

It seem to be that QWR, what tells the place of the album that list, I believe it has explained somewhere, but I really haven´t at the moment interest to find out where it is.
Dopeydoc View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dopeydoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 15:31
In the Court of the Crimson King (1969)
In the poll lisit: A Saucerful of Secrets
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 17:52
Mothers of Invention - Freak Out
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Same

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
jamesbaldwin View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 18:18

Originally posted by jamesbaldwin jamesbaldwin wrote:

1) I agree that it would be better to say what to remove, when you want to add, but in this case it is a question of inserting a maximum of 3 albums in the top 100 list, where I believe each of us would have no problem finding three to remove.
This is actually true, however one would also need to take into account other (non 60s) albums that are not in the top 100 but one would like to have there. Because I'd not be happy (and I'd be surprised if anyone was) with a top 100 in which I can only insert 60s albums, but nothing else that isn't in there right now can enter.
2) The question is: in your opinion, which albums published in the sixties should be in the top 100 of PA? We are talking about a ranking.

3) I can't distinguish between my tastes and the charts. If I have to rank the best progressive albums, I rely on what I think are the most beautiful. There may be historically important, significant albums, which, however, I consider not very beautiful, and so in my opinion the distinction, if anything, should be between

- important, historically significant albums, which represent the prog

and

- the most beautiful albums of progressive: in this case, you only choose in based on beauty, without looking at whether an album is famous, appreciated in general or not, it could be a semi-unknown album but that you consider among the most beautiful and then you put it in the charts.
So are you basically saying that you think the PA top 100 should be identical to the top 100 regarding your personal taste? Or do you make a difference there (apart from the fact that non-prog, proto-prog etc. don't quality)?

For me personally the general PA top 100 and my personal one are quite different, and so it should be. Ultimately the PA top 100 have to be a compromise between the different people who rate on PA, and that's what they currently are. The rating system, as far as I understand its features, seems well thought through and makes good sense to me. There are things we can criticise but I doubt that anyone could come up with a clearly better formal system. Problems happen because any formal system can be manipulated and no formal system can capture all the issues people want it to capture.

I could agree with the idea that there are albums that "deserve" to be there, because of quality, impact, originality, but aren't, but ultimately it is hard to argue this without asking for the whole system to be changed, and I don't see a better one. And at the end of the day it's just taste and opinion.

The PA ranking is formulated in an ambiguous way, in my opinion, because it brings together the historical importance of an album with its beauty.
I disagree. It is defined by a formal system that as far as I know is unambiguous. It is not defined by specific criteria but by ratings, weights, and rating numbers. How can "beauty" be defined without being personal only?

So, do not look at what is universally appreciated, look at what you think is most beautiful, and if for you no album from 1968 or 1969 is among the 100 most beautiful, it means that you would not add any, indeed, that you would also remove the three already present.
I'm fine with Hot Rats and ITCOTCK, and I can see why they are above everything listed here. (By the way, thinking about it again, probably at least Ummagumma if not SMII, Monster Movie, Uncle Meat, and Trout Mask Replica, would make my personal only prog top 100, and probably some more than 5 that are currently in the top 100.)

In my opinion, a system with only 5 possible votes is too rough. I would prefer a system with grades from 1 to 10. When you have only 5 choices, you cannot distinguish between small masterpieces and absolute masterpieces. For the rest, I try to give evaluations to beauty, and these evaluations, as I have already tried to explain, I don't think depend on my tastes, that is, in my opinion they do not correspond to my favorites. As a favorite, in fact, I tend to consider the albums that I listen to most often, and these albums do not go hand in hand with my rating list, in fact I can listen often and with great pleasure to albums that I would not give 5 stars while I can rarely listen to an album to which I gave 5 stars because it is difficult for me to listen, and then I listen to it only in certain circumstances, and in that case I don't consider it one of my favorites. So, I should make three rankings:

1) the ranking of albums that I consider most beautiful
2) the ranking of albums that I consider most important or representative for the prog and
3) the ranking of my favorites, that is, the ones I listen to the most.

There are three different rankings, and I try here to write reviews and give marks in relation to number 1) to beauty. I don't pretend that PA's Top 100 is the same as mine because it is clear that it is a compromise between the ratings of many people, but I don't hide that if it were similar to mine I would consider it better (but I could change idea on my evaluations)

to be continued
"Happiness is real only when shared"
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 18:21

1) I agree that it would be better to say what to remove, when you want to add, but in this case it is a question of inserting a maximum of 3 albums in the top 100 list, where I believe each of us would have no problem finding three to remove.
This is actually true, however one would also need to take into account other (non 60s) albums that are not in the top 100 but one would like to have there. Because I'd not be happy (and I'd be surprised if anyone was) with a top 100 in which I can only insert 60s albums, but nothing else that isn't in there right now can enter.
2) The question is: in your opinion, which albums published in the sixties should be in the top 100 of PA? We are talking about a ranking.

3) I can't distinguish between my tastes and the charts. If I have to rank the best progressive albums, I rely on what I think are the most beautiful. There may be historically important, significant albums, which, however, I consider not very beautiful, and so in my opinion the distinction, if anything, should be between

- important, historically significant albums, which represent the prog

and

- the most beautiful albums of progressive: in this case, you only choose in based on beauty, without looking at whether an album is famous, appreciated in general or not, it could be a semi-unknown album but that you consider among the most beautiful and then you put it in the charts.
So are you basically saying that you think the PA top 100 should be identical to the top 100 regarding your personal taste? Or do you make a difference there (apart from the fact that non-prog, proto-prog etc. don't quality)?

For me personally the general PA top 100 and my personal one are quite different, and so it should be. Ultimately the PA top 100 have to be a compromise between the different people who rate on PA, and that's what they currently are. The rating system, as far as I understand its features, seems well thought through and makes good sense to me. There are things we can criticise but I doubt that anyone could come up with a clearly better formal system. Problems happen because any formal system can be manipulated and no formal system can capture all the issues people want it to capture.

I could agree with the idea that there are albums that "deserve" to be there, because of quality, impact, originality, but aren't, but ultimately it is hard to argue this without asking for the whole system to be changed, and I don't see a better one. And at the end of the day it's just taste and opinion.

The PA ranking is formulated in an ambiguous way, in my opinion, because it brings together the historical importance of an album with its beauty.
I disagree. It is defined by a formal system that as far as I know is unambiguous. It is not defined by specific criteria but by ratings, weights, and rating numbers. How can "beauty" be defined without being personal only?

So, do not look at what is universally appreciated, look at what you think is most beautiful, and if for you no album from 1968 or 1969 is among the 100 most beautiful, it means that you would not add any, indeed, that you would also remove the three already present.
I'm fine with Hot Rats and ITCOTCK, and I can see why they are above everything listed here. (By the way, thinking about it again, probably at least Ummagumma if not SMII, Monster Movie, Uncle Meat, and Trout Mask Replica, would make my personal only prog top 100, and probably some more than 5 that are currently in the top 100.)

In my opinion, a system with only 5 possible votes is too rough. I would prefer a system with grades from 1 to 10. When you have only 5 choices, you cannot distinguish between small masterpieces and absolute masterpieces. For the rest, I try to give evaluations to beauty, and these evaluations, as I have already tried to explain, I don't think depend on my tastes, that is, in my opinion they do not correspond to my favorites. As a favorite, in fact, I tend to consider the albums that I listen to most often, and these albums do not go hand in hand with my rating list, in fact I can listen often and with great pleasure to albums that I would not give 5 stars while I can rarely listen to an album to which I gave 5 stars because it is difficult for me to listen, and then I listen to it only in certain circumstances, and in that case I don't consider it one of my favorites. So, I should make three rankings:

1) the ranking of albums that I consider most beautiful
2) the ranking of albums that I consider most important or representative for prog and
3) the ranking of my favorites, that is, the ones I listen more frequently.

There are three different rankings, and I try here to write reviews and give marks in relation to number 1) to beauty. I don't pretend that PA's Top 100 is the same as mine because it is clear that it is a compromise between the ratings of many people, but I don't hide that if it were similar to mine I would consider it better (but I could change idea on my evaluations)

to be continued
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 01:40
It is constantly funny that people see the PA 100 as so important. Personally I believe that a 1000 ratings minimum should be the starting point for appearing in it and thankfully you have that filter option so you can change it to suit you!
Mortte View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 02:27
Maybe I have given too much value of that. I think it´s because somebody might start he´s proglistening from that list. I think it´s little bit sad only Court is from the great sixties albums in the beginning of the list. But anyway there are 14 really great progalbums first on the list (only that I have changed for those is Floyd´s WYWH to Atom Heart, but that´s just me, I believe most never did it), so if somebody listens those, I think he starts to listen more from somewhere else than that list. Really big shame anyway is that there isn´t a single Can-album or any other Kraut album.

Also, I listened that Wobbler-album and I can understand why many people likes that so much. But not still my personal top100 progalbums list.
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 03:54
Reprise - For Lewian

I think PA ranking has voices that seem ambiguous to me, because it speaks of "essential" (5 stars) and "excellent addition to each collection" (4 stars), or "good but not essential" (three stars).

In my opinion, it makes a compromise between the quality judgment (masterpiece, good, poor) and the historical importance of the disc (essential). It would have been clearer to use only terms related to quality (beauty) such as wonderful, absolute masterpiece (5 stars), beautiful, very good (four stars), good (three stars), acceptable (two stars), poor (one star) .

On talking about my favorites or my tastes I always find myself in difficulty because I try to evaluate the beauty by putting 1, 2 etc stars, and this rating does not necessarily correspond to my tastes or my favorites, in fact, by favorites I mean albums that I like to listen to more often but these do not always have 5 stars, for example Close to the edge is one of the 10 that I have listened to most in my life and that I continue to listen to, I could consider it one of my favorites, since I like it very much listen to him, but I did not give him 5 stars, but 4, and it would not be in my Top 50.

Therefore, I should make three charts,
1) the most beautiful albums

2) the most important albums

3) the favorite abums that is, what I listen to plus,

they are three different rankings, and when I put the grades, I do it according to the criterion 1) the beauty.
Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 05:09
@jamesbaldwin: You made your point clear, thanks. The problematic thing to me is the idea that "beauty" could be somehow independent of personal taste on one hand. Also "beauty" is a strange word choice for me because I don't think about musical quality in terms of beauty only - I have much admiration for example for the "anti-beauty" aesthetic of Einstuerzende Neubauten, certain RIO bands here, or, say, Caution Radiation Area. But that maybe a language thing.

@richardh: The top 100 don't bother me personally much (and I am actually defending a system that produces results that are very much at odds with my own taste - chances are if jamesbaldwin or Mortte could put their personal top 100 there, they would be closer to my taste), but it's probably of quite some importance for people coming to PA with a keen interest but not much detailed knowledge of prog; ultimately  it's about how prog is "represented". Also I have a general interest in how to do these things, systems to produce rankings etc.      

Edited by Lewian - January 12 2020 at 05:10
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 05:44
Some interesting discussions in here that most of us probably have been mulling over ourselves. Back when I did the review thing I too had some very convoluted discussions with myself and the general PA community about the top 100 as well as it’s ‘importance’ or lack of the same.
Nowadays I see things a little more clearly:
People have different tastes and taste is subjective...so there you go

There’s no ‘right’ chart only a reflection of numbers...and if numbers were king Mariah Carey would be ‘better’ than Sarah Vaughn
Feck the top chart and dive a little deeper into the different subs. Once one does this the chart becomes even more ridiculous.
I see it more as an hor d’oeuvre for the newcomer.

Edited by Guldbamsen - January 12 2020 at 05:46
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Mortte View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 06:07
Just want to say about my taste, that I think I like the music that´s "hysterical beauty" or "crippled raming" (not sure could I translate what I called them in Finnish to English). Anyway I think it would be horrified if the greatest music in the world should have been just beautiful.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 06:13
Hi,

A nice listing ... and I do not exactly wish to think that none of them were as valuable and worthwhile as they really are, and the only thing that bothers me is that the PF album did not really get "known" until the secret was out that some trip band was doing some far out shows out there, and that was into the 70's ... the other two were fame based, and while I love the albums, I would not exactly have voted for them.

On the listing, I miss a couple of things that I find valuable and important ... Jefferson Airplane, deserves to be listed, even if it is a difficult band to get into because they are all over the place. The other one, and it did not have anything to do with Gary Duncan passing recently, is Quicksilver Messenger Service ... and listening to some of those long cuts, it's really hard to not imagine that it inspired other folks ... the least of which, of course, would have been MAN ... who eventually played with John Cippolina. Maybe another band, would have been Spirit ... whose album The 12 Dreams of ... was from 1970, but it really was a nice take on many of the "hits" in the 60's and it was absolutely well done, and fantastic, not to mention that their big hit off that album is such a beautifully done piece. (Nature's Way).

Lastly, It's a Beautiful Day, that for my tastes helped a lot of folks in rock music to appreciate different instruments ... not that they were not alive in Europe already -- where music history is not usually forgotten, but here in America, it's like ... nothing was ever done like that! ... it has been and it was ... but what IABD did was super nice and the sad part of it is that they are only remembered for one song, and deserved a lot better than they got.

There probably are a lot more things, while I do not think that "In a Gadda Da Vita" deserves to be mentioned, it did help with the long cut and the "trip" content of a piece of music, something that many places like the Fillmore, were playing and letting the audiences enjoy the musicality of any piece of music, and both Santana, and The Grateful Dead belong here, although Santana immediately switched to "hits" and "songs" the minute that one of their pieces hit the top of the pops.

It's a nice poll ... but one that I have a hard time voting, since I have all of these albums listed plus the ones I mentioned ... and even things like FZ are tough to vote since they are so divisive in terms of folks appreciating what was done ... for example, for my tastes, FZ best in that time was 200 Motels, which was unlike all of everything else a complete piece, even though it was too strange, weird and off kilter for most audiences ... but when you hear the live version of it done at UCLA just before Gayle passed away, it is easy to see why it was so great ... it's "modern" music, like rock'n'roll will never be!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 20:28
Though many iof these qualify to be in the top 100, "Stand Up" is the one I would choose first, and therefore takes my vote.
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2020 at 13:31

Reprise - For Lewian

I think PA ranking has voices that seem ambiguous to me, because it speaks of "essential" (5 stars) and "excellent addition to each collection" (4 stars), or "good but not essential" (three stars).

In my opinion, it makes a compromise between the quality judgment (masterpiece, good, poor) and the historical importance of the disc (essential). It would have been clearer to use only terms related to quality (beauty) such as wonderful, absolute masterpiece (5 stars), beautiful, very good (four stars), good (three stars), acceptable (two stars), poor (one star) .

On talking about my favorites or my tastes I always find myself in difficulty because I try to evaluate the beauty by putting 1, 2 etc stars, and this rating does not necessarily correspond to my tastes or my favorites, in fact, by favorites I mean albums that I like to listen to more often but these do not always have 5 stars, for example Close to the edge is one of the 10 that I have listened to most in my life and that I continue to listen to, I could consider it one of my favorites, since I like it very much listen to him, but I did not give him 5 stars, but 4, and it would not be in my Top 50.

they are three different rankings, and when I put the grades, I do it according to the criterion 1) the beauty.

Beauty is definitely not my main criterion for music.

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2020 at 00:39
^ I'm not sure how it can't be one of the main criterion. I think what you are saying is what is considered traditionally aesthetically beautiful is not what you look for I guess?
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2020 at 04:33
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

Reprise - For Lewian

Beauty is definitely not my main criterion for music.

But, for any art-work, you look at beauty, for example a painting, a film, a novel: when you say masterpiece you mean the most beautiful. The quality of a work of art is its beauty, which does not mean classical beauty. In fact, if you think of paintings, or music, from the end of the nineteenth century to the beginning of the twentieth century the concept of beauty has changed: now it can be considered beautiful a dissonant, atonal, cacophonous piece of music, which before they would have considered ugly, a crap, just as the paintings first followed the classical beauty while then with Cubism, Surrealism etc. there are paintings considered masterpieces (i.e. beautiful) that to see them however cause discomfort. Beauty today can be disturbing.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2020 at 07:55
We're Only In It For The Money

Top 20 album for me...
thief View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 02:03
Okay, there is a couple of things I'd like to point out.

1. In order to make "room" for 60s albums, I looked at PA's Top 100 ranking and realized there is quite a few albums I'd never include. Recency bias aside (All Traps on Earth, penultimate IQ, Wilson stuff), I don't think Miles Davis should get a nod - superb quality, wrong genre. Prog metal albums are less controversial, but they still raise my eyebrow. In other words, I can see a place for an album or two.

2. Most of the albums presented above aren't full-fledged progressive rock as well. Soft Machine, Caravan, Ummagumma, We're Only in It for the Money and a few others are fun and quirky, but there is a separation between quirky and proggy in my mind. Then we have more mainstream, but colorful candidates, i.e. Sea Shanties, Valentyne Suite or A Salty Dog... all fine albums, but additional flavors and ornaments don't change my opinion either. Continuing that train of thought, I can't really put Stand Up in Top 100 because it also misses the "progressive" mark by a tiny margin. Believe me, I'm a die hard Jethro fan so it would be an easy way out of this thread, but trying to be honest here!

3. I'm leaning towards Uncle Meat and Ars Long Vita Brevis here. The former combines juvenile Zappa eccentrities with a healthy dose of surprising but engaging music. I think it fits the bill, quality-wise... but the latter is a much safer pick. I love the side long track, I totally buy into Emerson bombastic passages and showboating. To my ears, The Nice is almost as proggy as ELP themselves. So these two are my choices, with a slight preference for Ars Long Vita Brevis. Gun to my head, if I have to add a third album, I'd go with Phallus Dei.

Beauty - the quality of being pleasing, especially to look at, or someone or something that gives great pleasure, especially when you look at it. [dictionary.cambridge.org]
Beauty - the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit. [Merriam Webster]

To anyone saying that Beauty definitely isn't their main criterion, I can only say this: xD
LAM-SGC View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAM-SGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 02:13
Quite a few of those actually.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>