Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zero Hour news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote erosvold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zero Hour news
    Posted: February 17 2020 at 18:51
 From Zero hour's facebook:

It’s official......ZERO HOUR IS BACK! Jasun Tipton
Drums and guitars are officially tracked. The man bringing it on the drums is the extremely talented Roel van Helden! He’s such a BEAST of a player and so STOKED for his contribution. Drums were recorded at Kohlekeller studios (Germany) by Kai Stahlenberg. A drum video with follow in the coming days. We’re going back to the sound of our first two release “Metamorphosis” and The Towers of Avarice”. We have a very, very talented bass player starting to move on the tracks and will announce at a later time. On vocals will be Erik Rosvold Erik Rosvold and we’re very excited with the process. Please help us spread the word and share to friends who are listeners of Zero Hour!
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2020 at 15:56
Thank you for the news. I'm looking forward listening to the music.
UMUR View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 11:49
Hell yeah. I enjoy some Zero Hour Clap. The Towers of Avarice is a tech/prog metal gem in my World...

...you should consider posting the news on PA´s sister site Metal Music Archives too: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/

Edited by UMUR - February 19 2020 at 12:26
erosvold View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erosvold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 19:08
Thanks for the link.
foregonillusions View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foregonillusions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 22:42
I'm not the biggest fan of tech metal, but I've certainly enjoyed your guys' (and, of late, Cynthesis') albums throughout the years. I hope all goes well!
erosvold View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erosvold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 07:48
Thanks for the support!
 Post Reply Post Reply