Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review for "The Eternal Journey Project"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_Journey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review for "The Eternal Journey Project"
    Posted: April 19 2020 at 13:13

Hello dear Prog friends.

Alex my name. I am the brain of "The Eternal Journey Project".

We are currently working on the new album.

"The bartering of the planets" is an instrumental album that deals with the SciFi and Space sound aesthetics.

The concept of the album is the collaboration with the guest musicians / soloists who color the overall sound of the music from jazz to heavy metal.

The film score character will relate to epic space battles and interstellar approaches. The music takes the role of background music.

We are currently looking for music lovers who are interested in writing a “pre-review” for the album. (to send to Labels etc)

We look forward to your feedback and would be happy to provide you with a download link, the album cover (John Harris) and the tracks.

Best regards, Alex

EDIT:

Links:

Edited by Eternal_Journey - April 19 2020 at 13:20
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2020 at 11:27
Hi,

Thoroughly enjoyed the "Movement 2" on the tube ... but I could not get a feel for the other bits ... too small, and I like to hear the full album. 

Best of luck ... well defined stuff from what I can see. And it would be nice if there were a couple of places where one could get the CD's ... I didn't find any!

Edited by moshkito - May 01 2020 at 08:31
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Eternal_Journey View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_Journey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2020 at 15:45
Hey thanks for your reply...

there have been a couple days/weeks where all the albums went offline and were put back online to all the stores...
Physical discs are only available via Bandcamp, unfortunately only CDs of "Threshold of Pain" are left over at the moment.

Please find everything "old" here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2O8lJGySrUGtZBbQXJFEmv?si=W_OU0fXzSaaK3nQutj06lg

Everyone who is interested in writing a full review of the not-yet release upcoming album, please let me know. I'll provide a DL-Link (with all the new songs and artwork etc)

Thanks guys
ellisael View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
discovering psych spam aka SPAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellisael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2020 at 02:10
Throroughly enjoyed this thread! 
 Post Reply Post Reply