Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New prog project - Distant Void

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantVoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New prog project - Distant Void
    Posted: June 04 2020 at 03:27
Hello everyone,

I'm a solo artist from France and I just released my first EP.
I've been inspired by a lot of bands such as Porcupine Tree, Katatonia, IQ, Devin Townsend...

You can listen to the album on the platform of your choice here :
I'd love to have your feedback !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Edited by DistantVoid - July 21 2020 at 13:56
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2020 at 04:48
Welcome aboard DV. Had a quick listen to your samples, fantastic art rock. A good work really. Thumbs Up

Edited by DamoXt7942 - June 04 2020 at 04:51
DistantVoid View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantVoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2020 at 08:10
Thank you very much !
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2020 at 06:02
Enjoyed the track. To me it was a 'slow-burner' , played it a number of times on 'Spotify' and the song started to grow on me. More of a rock ballad then the prog rock I would normally listen to. 
Hope that you will let us know when more of your music is available.
Wishing you success 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DistantVoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2020 at 07:48
Thank you for your response ! I agree that it's not a "prog song" per se, but I thought it's still the best place to share it. I don't think the usual rock listeners would really enjoy this kind of track.

I have an EP coming out on July 18th ; it's more or less an experimental project for me. Different style of music every song, different production... 

Thank you again for your support !
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DistantVoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2020 at 13:57
Hello again, I edited my first post to say that my EP is out ! 5 songs, 25 minutes, thanks a lot to anyone who listen to it !
I'd love to have feedback as well !
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2020 at 15:10

Well done. Looking forward to listening to this. Will let you know what I think. Best wishes 

Originally posted by DistantVoid DistantVoid wrote:

Hello again, I edited my first post to say that my EP is out ! 5 songs, 25 minutes, thanks a lot to anyone who listen to it !
I'd love to have feedback as well !
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantVoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 07:09
Hi everyone,

I released today a new 10 minutes single, called Backwards : https://distantvoid.fanlink.to/backwards
I'd love to have any feedback on what to improve, thanks in advance and keep on rocking !
 Post Reply Post Reply