Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bottom of pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bottom of pages
    Posted: June 09 2020 at 06:22
Hi,

In some cases the bottom of the pages are not refreshing for one to hit the next page number.

It could/might be a browser issue (I use Chrome), but the page after a posting in some cases is completely frozen, with the new posting showing. I've had to go out to another thread on a different section and then come back to be able to edit/clean my posting.

I'll try to get a screenshot ... dumb old foggie like me didn't even think of that when it happens!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2020 at 08:20
I have experienced the same, but it has not occurred in quite some time and not in a chronic fashion. Haven't had any other reports about that happening lately. My suspicion is that the browser is attempting to load an add with a broken link. Anything else I can think of would be client side (end user) issues. Not much to really be done about it from our end. If it becomes a widespread issue we can push it the level above us.
 Post Reply Post Reply