3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 02:15
I was expecting the UK debut to lead the poll but glad to see the love for that Curved Air album and the track Metamorphosis especially.

No love for Theme Of Secrets which is a shame. That us a beautifull album that was released on Peter Baumann's New York based record label Private Music back in the eighties that also included the likes Tangerine Dream , Patrick O'Hearn and Ravi Shankar.

richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 02:17
Originally posted by Tom Ozric Tom Ozric wrote:

Originally posted by Rick1 Rick1 wrote:

I voted for his work with Zappa - at the time it was to be mainly found on 'Live in New York'.  Jobson is one musician that has eluded me live.
Nigh After Night - U.K. Live is a fantastic album. I’ve often wished it were a double album.

There is an extended 3 disc version which includes a Blue Ray.

Edited by richardh - June 13 2020 at 02:17
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 03:29
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

I voted for his work with Zappa - at the time it was to be mainly found on 'Live in New York'.  Jobson is one musician that has eluded me live.
Nigh After Night - U.K. Live is a fantastic album. I’ve often wished it were a double album.

Thanks for the heads-up - I wasn’t aware.......
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 09:10

It's already OOP and you will pay dearly for it on the aftermarket. I'm glad I got mine last year (though I did have to wait a few weeks for it to get restocked).
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 09:12

No love for Theme Of Secrets which is a shame. That us a beautifull album that was released on Peter Baumann's New York based record label Private Music back in the eighties that also included the likes Tangerine Dream , Patrick O'Hearn and Ravi Shankar.

I did mention it (third post, first page), and I've owned it on cassette and then CD, but I won't vote for it over Danger Money.
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2020 at 09:18
P.S. This was also released as a 2CD + Blu-ray and it's readily available.

richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2020 at 00:33
Originally posted by verslibre verslibre wrote:

P.S. This was also released as a 2CD + Blu-ray and it's readily available.

Cheers , now ordered
Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12