Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Adopt 2 Famous/Semi-Famous Siblings + 1 Shared BD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adopt 2 Famous/Semi-Famous Siblings + 1 Shared BD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adopt 2 Famous/Semi-Famous Siblings + 1 Shared BD
    Posted: September 05 2020 at 02:32
This should be fun. I noticed that two people I really like were born close to my brother and sister plus I have a shared birthday with anotner. All are famous or semi famous.

I have an older brother born in 1961 and younger sister born in 1968. I was born March 30th 1965. So that is the inspiration for the thread. No rules other than just have fun. Biographies are from a google search. Feel free to use the format I did.

ADOPTED #1 - OLDER SISTER
Stephanie Catherine Miller is an American political commentator, comedian, and host of The Stephanie Miller Show, a liberal talk radio program produced in Los Angeles, California, by WYD Media Management and syndicated nationally by Westwood One. Wikipedia

Born: September 29, 1961 (age 58 years), Washington, D.C.

ADOPTED #2 - YOUNGER BROTHER
Steven John Wilson is an English musician, singer, songwriter and record producer, most closely associated with the progressive rock genre. Currently a solo artist, he became known as the founder, lead guitarist, lead vocalist and songwriter of the band Porcupine Tree, as well as being a member of several other bands. Wikipedia

Born: November 3, 1967 (age 52 years), Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

SHARED BIRTHDAY
Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE is an English rock and blues guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist and separately as a member of the Yardbirds and of Cream. Wikipedia

Born: March 30, 1945 (age 75 years), Ripley, United Kingdom

Edited by Slartibartfast - September 05 2020 at 02:38
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2020 at 06:13
[REDACTED]

Edited by JD - September 05 2020 at 16:20
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2020 at 08:11
I meant no offense. I have two adopted cousins, myself.I
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2020 at 16:19
Early morning before my coffee, a personal issue for me.
Play on.
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
 Post Reply Post Reply