Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moreandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings!
    Posted: September 25 2020 at 05:05
Hello everyone, just a quick message to introduce myself to the forums. 

I'm a long-time music fan, I bought my first album in 1971 (Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'). My first great love was (and still is) the music of CAN and Faust and a lot of other Krautrock.  I'm also a big VdGG fan.  

I mostly listen to the old stuff, though I do like discovering new prog bands I haven't heard before. Hopefully these forums will help with that. 

I just realised I created this account 5 years ago, but only just posted for the first time today!  Oh well Smile

Cheers for now.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2020 at 05:14
Welcome Neil a long lurker. Enjoy such a massive library. Hug
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2020 at 05:16
Better late than never, welcome. Lots of new bands to discover here!
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2020 at 10:48
Croeso! 
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
Paulo V View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulo V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2020 at 04:09
Hello to All, i was a follower of the Archives for a very long time, so stepped into the other side of membership, i live in Lisbon and since i have knowledge of life Music is my Oxygen, i remember my dadīs records and the "Strange art covers" from Krautrock scene, maybe aside to King Crimson (my 1st memory of music at age of 3) my musical taste is wide!
Well i hope to enjoy in such distinguished company here great times!

Thank You!
Always taking the point with the dawn patrol fraternity...
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2020 at 17:00
Originally posted by moreandmore moreandmore wrote:

Hello everyone, just a quick message to introduce myself to the forums. 

I'm a long-time music fan, I bought my first album in 1971 (Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'). My first great love was (and still is) the music of CAN and Faust and a lot of other Krautrock.  I'm also a big VdGG fan.  

I mostly listen to the old stuff, though I do like discovering new prog bands I haven't heard before. Hopefully these forums will help with that. 

I just realised I created this account 5 years ago, but only just posted for the first time today!  Oh well Smile

Cheers for now.

I really enjoy CAN!! Only missing a couple albums as I pretty much only do vinyl.....just need to pull the wallet out and order them!! Big smile
Welcome (back) to PA
 Post Reply Post Reply