Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Age of Aquarius is dawning (for real)!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Age of Aquarius is dawning (for real)!!
    Posted: November 19 2020 at 16:32
Ok guys this sounds maybe a bit our there, but the hippies were right all along and pretty ahead of their time.. Wink

The golden Age of Aquarius is dawning and with it a New Earth will be born.

The folowing is probably either the craziest thing you have ever read or it will expand your consciousness and instantly set you free from the matrix.

[For context: since 2010 I am researching this stuff and recently found the last crucial pieces of the puzzle.
This is my very humble attempt to summerize this all-encompassing topic. It does not claim to be 100% accurate or even to be only slightly complete - but it paints a rough picture of our reality]

-- BEWARE: MASSIVE SPOILERS -- 

Looking beyond the Veil

If the sources mentioned below are speaking the truth, it means nothing less than that mankind is in the process of finally liberating itself (with the help from above) from the agelong oppression by the dark overlords. But this game is much bigger than one would like to suspect:

We are currently experiencing the end of an intergalactic/interdimensional war between Light and Dark, that has lasted for millions of years, with Earth being the last occupied planet under the control of the dark forces and the victory of light being inevitable... Sounds incredible? It is!

Some background information:

Through the interaction of free will with the Primary Anomaly, which is the polar opposite (yet part of) Source, darkness/evil emerged long ago, when the first beings began to turn away from the Light, disregarding the law of unity and enriching themselves at the expense of others.                       

At first, this development was tolerated (Lucifer played a part in this fall from grace, but is actually not to blame, because he merely made this experience possible and took sheer infinite pain onto himself in the process). But that so much suffering would ever result from it, was never in the spirit of Source. Therefore, the belief that suffering is inevitably part of existence is a misconception, that stems from our matrix programming: our true state of being is pure peace and unconditional love.

But the Archons (dark entities) have set out to subjugate the universe and have occupied and enslaved many star systems and planets. Among them is our beautiful Mother Earth, which they conquered about 26.000 years ago.

The bitter reality up until now:

Since then, mankind has been controlled, oppressed and exploited from the shadows (other planes of existence) by the Archons and their Minions, the Draco and Reptilians*:

Our natural connection to higher levels of consciousness and ultimately to Source has been cut off by a matrix of energetic barriers and implants, energetic attacks, and psychological warfare and manipulation.

Through the installation of patriarchal religions, sins and the image of a punishing God, the suppression of our true history of origin, suppression of the divine feminie, sexuality and spirituality, suppression of science (example: free energy, see Tesla) and holistic medicine (maintaining a materialistic-deterministic world view, school-medicine that does more harm than it offers healing). Through the poisoning of our food, our drinking water, the atmosphere and the perversion of art and media... the list is long! Not a single aspect of our lives has been left out!

Virtually everything has been corrupted by these parasites and used to our detriment. They have deliberately kept us in a in a vicious cycle of trauma and suffering and have sown disaster wherever they can, feeding on our fear and the negative energies that all the suffering generates:

They have removed themselves so far from source, that they depend on the life energy of other beings for survival! And so they created this perfidious system - a prison of suffering invisible to the inmates - where they could feast on the prisoners without them noticing. In this way, they subdued many planets and space-races and perfected their cruel technologies over millions of years.

This is the reason why our world is ruled by tyrants and psychopaths, the reason why there is so much injustice and for many here is hell on earth. No species would destroy itself on its own initiative in such a way, that simply contradicts the laws of evolution. We would have long been ready to travel the universe in peace and harmony as one species (like all other races in the free universe do). But our governments are controlled by the Deepstate, which in turn is controlled by the black aristocracy, where the Archons incarnated and ruled, which are the origin of our misery. Humanity has been oppressed and poisoned, raped and traumatized, and their souls have been caught in the endless wheel of karma and rebirth. This is what our sad reality has looked like so far...

Throughout history, there have been repeated attempts by the lightforces to free humanity from within this prison (Jesus, Buddha, Hermes Trismegisto, St. Germain and many others). But even if these beings brought much wisdom and light to the earth and illuminated it sustainably, the matrix was simply too strong for mankind to free itself...

But now the time of change has finally come!

Since the 1970s, the Galactic Federation (they already reside in our solar system with millions of ships!) has been working with the Resistance Movement on Earth and the people of Argata/Inner Earth (who fled there after the fall of Atlantis and the first Archon invasion) to free humanity once and for all!

Problem: Humanity is held hostage by the dark. This means that if the forces of light would physically intervene here on earth, complete chaos would ensue and the dark forces would destroy everything before humanity could be saved. Too many would lose their lives. Therefore, unbelievably skilled and careful action must be taken. The dark rulers are fighting back, as you can see, and are now using their last resources (Covid-19) to install their NWO and force humanity into submission to keep their power.

But they are already checkmate and they know it! The victory of light is inevitable and already visible from the higher planes! All positive timelines have been secured, all drastically negative ones have been resolved. Each and every day more people become aware, the matrix is continuously being dismantled and the light here on earth is increasing steadily. However, the dark ones are not ready to surrender and continue with their evil agenda. Therefore, the situation for us on earth is now becoming more and more instable and intense until everything discharges at once:

The Event!

Once the Matrix/the old system has collapsed and the dark ones are disempowered and disarmed enough to intervene, the cabal/deepstate will be arrested and held accountable for all their actions. Everything is prepared:

The financial system will be reset and replaced by a fair one. All suppressed inventions and technologies are going to be released. The media will be freed and report the truth again! The veil of illusions will fall and we will finally be free!

With this cosmic event - the timing of which cannot be predicted,  but which (in my opinion and in the opinion of many others) is very likely to happen within the next 6 months - a wave of love and light from the Galactic Central Sun will hit the Earth, dissolving the last remnants of the primary anomaly and illuminating the entire planet, which will be clearly felt by many. The Matrix will finally collapse and there will be a collective sigh of relief. Nevertheless, it will also be a shock for many, because not everyone will have woken up by then - the matrix programming still sits too deep.

A lot of healing will be necessary, but the worst will be over. All humans will finally be able to live in peace, freedom and abundance!

Not long after the Event, the Resistance Movement will make itself public and the first official physical contacts with our starry brothers and sisters will be made and nothing will stand in the way anymore of our returning home to the higher planes of existence. Gaia will be ascending into the 5th density of unity consciousness and everyone, who is willing to step fully into the light is going with her.
The golden Age of Aquarius is dawning…

Heart

What a time to be alive!

PS: Each and every one of us who is committed to this shift with love and truthfulness or who simply lets his/her light shine, contributes an invaluable part to this liberation! Thank you all for that!

Victory of the Light! 

Heart

Here are a few links:

Overview of the most important articles by CoBra (the speaker of the Resistance Movement):

https://prepareforchange.net/resistance-movement/cornerstone-cobra-articles/

CoBra's Blog:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com

Another great and truthful blog, FM 144:

https://fm144.blogspot.com

Documents with guidelines for the time around the event to help make the shift as smooth as possible:

https://communityleadersbrief.org

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Huge global mass meditation on december 21/22th at the exact time of jupiter-saturn conjuction! The final activation of the Age of Aquarius:

Your Time and Date depending on your timezone as well as further info and the guided meditation can be found in the video‘s description.

* Draco and Reptilians are not inherently evil, but some of them sadly were genetically modified and twisted by the dark to server their evil agenda.

(this text was originally written in german and I used deepL translator to translate and then further edited it)

Edited by Mind_Drive - November 19 2020 at 17:04
It's just a ride... <3
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 17:30
What a load of drivel. Post this in a forum for folks that wear tinfoil helmets. This is a music site.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 17:53
thanks for reading it anyways! 
It's just a ride... <3
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 18:01
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

thanks for reading it anyways! 

I didn't read it. I glanced over the first paragraph, parsed quickly down the remaining blocks of incoherent yammering and ignored the clickbait. I've seen more appealing spam.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 18:04
A think a song is called for. Smile
The Fifth Dimension - Age of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In Heart

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - November 19 2020 at 18:14
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 18:07
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

The Fifth Dimension - Age of Aquarius

I love this one! great call! Smile
It's just a ride... <3
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 18:21
^ Thanks! I'm from the peace and love hippie generation too, so I'm with you all the way. Let the sunshine in and feel the love! Thumbs Up Heart

There's nothing like the awesome power of music to fill the heart with love. Heart

Marilyn McCoo with The Fifth Dimension and Robert Wagner! (although he's not singing) Smile

"One Less Bell to Answer" - I love the lyrics:- "Why did he leave me? Now I've got one less egg to fry" Tongue

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - November 19 2020 at 18:43
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 18:46
Haha cool! Smile

How it must feel to see it finally unfold after so many years...
It's just a ride... <3
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 19:10

Hi,

Actually the original songs from the musical were much better and meant a lot more than the over rated 5th something or other!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 20:08
I actually read that whole thing, and this sentence caught my attention more than the others:

With this cosmic event - the timing of which cannot be predicted,  but which (in my opinion and in the opinion of many others) is very likely to happen within the next 6 months

OK, if this doesn't happen in the next six months, you have some explaining to do. I'm not going to be a happy camper if I don't get my cosmic event!

By the way, Primary Anomaly would make a great band name.

----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 21:57
If it doesn't correlate to the extinction of mankind, I don't want to hear about it. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2020 at 23:48
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

I actually read that whole thing, and this sentence caught my attention more than the others:

With this cosmic event - the timing of which cannot be predicted,  but which (in my opinion and in the opinion of many others) is very likely to happen within the next 6 months

OK, if this doesn't happen in the next six months, you have some explaining to do. I'm not going to be a happy camper if I don't get my cosmic event!

Thanks for taking your time!

If it does indeed take longer, I will try and explain :)

and you are right, awesome band name! :D

Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

If it doesn't correlate to the extinction of mankind, I don't want to hear about it. 

I'm afraid, those timelines are no longer possible tho ;)
If you'd really want that, you should have joined the black sun worshipping satanists a long time ago and do dark rituals 24/7 but I would've not advise it, since it could lead you too far astray..

Souls, who have fallen so deep from grace that they are not able to step into the light by their own free will, will have to be carried into the galactic central sun, where their existence will be annihiliated and their essence totally transmuted back into light. This is not a fun process and indeed one of the saddest things about this whole story..
Imagine you once knew a soul - maybe even someone who you were really close to - that has chosen to experience darkness to the point they are no longer able to return. Physical death is only a transition, but for a soul being sent into the central sun it means utter annihilation..
So be glad you did not chose a darker path, so you - like the vast majority of humanity - will easily be able to integrate and transmute their own shadows, once the veil is lifted, to fully heal from all scars our souls have gathered over the countless lifetimes in this 3rd density hell we were conditioned to accept as our sad reality.

Edited by Mind_Drive - November 20 2020 at 00:04
It's just a ride... <3
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 00:46
Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

What a load of drivel. Post this in a forum for folks that wear tinfoil helmets. This is a music site.

Seconded. With olliestoned's post two days ago and now this one, it seems that this site is under spiritual attack. I thought that that Aquarius crap had died a silent death and was left to rot years ago, but my own tin foil hat seems to have failed to protect me against wishful thinking.

Edited by someone_else - November 20 2020 at 00:48
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 01:35
Originally posted by someone_else someone_else wrote:

Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

Seconded. With olliestoned's post two days ago and now this one, it seems that this site is under spiritual attack. I thought that that Aquarius crap had died a silent death and was left to rot years ago, but my own tin foil hat seems to have failed to protect me against wishful thinking.

This is a music site yes, but this subforum litterally called "General discussion - Discuss any topic at all that is not music-related" so whats your problem here? 

If you think its BS, totally fine, but why do you act like someone offended you?

Sounds to me like: "kill them, they want to bring us love!!" LOL
It's just a ride... <3
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 02:13
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

Actually the original songs from the musical were much better and meant a lot more than the over rated 5th something or other!

Whoooollleyyyyy crap, I'm going to have to consultConfused: I actually agree on something that Pedro said Big smileTongueWink

Though admittedly the movie version (from 79) are even better than the original Broadway musical versions (68/9)

I mean those arrangements (especially that incrediblt funky bass) are sooo awesome that it gives an almost-proggy touch. ClapHeartYing Yang

Edited by Sean Trane - November 20 2020 at 02:31
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 02:20

Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Thanks for taking your time!

If it does indeed take longer, I will try and explain :)

and you are right, awesome band name! :D

Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

I'm afraid, those timelines are no longer possible tho ;)
If you'd really want that, you should have joined the black sun worshipping satanists a long time ago and do dark rituals 24/7 but I would've not advise it, since it could lead you too far astray..

Souls, who have fallen so deep from grace that they are not able to step into the light by their own free will, will have to be carried into the galactic central sun, where their existence will be annihiliated and their essence totally transmuted back into light. This is not a fun process and indeed one of the saddest things about this whole story..
Imagine you once knew a soul - maybe even someone who you were really close to - that has chosen to experience darkness to the point they are no longer able to return. Physical death is only a transition, but for a soul being sent into the central sun it means utter annihilation..
So be glad you did not chose a darker path, so you - like the vast majority of humanity - will easily be able to integrate and transmute their own shadows, once the veil is lifted, to fully heal from all scars our souls have gathered over the countless lifetimes in this 3rd density hell we were conditioned to accept as our sad reality.

I wish satanists could put an end to this horrid sh*t stain that is the human race, but sadly it will take something a bit more powerful than dancing around in the woods with carcasses and sacrificing children to tempt the dark lord of all to take us all away. 

Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 02:34
Jackie DeShannon - What the World Needs Now is LOVE! Heart

Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 03:26

The folowing is probably either the craziest thing you have ever read 

Most probably another crappy spiritualist nonsense.

or it will expand your consciousness and instantly set you free from the matrix.

Seriously? I always thought astrology is one of the milestones (albeit a lesser one) of the "system". The Matrix? Come on, it is just a movie. Learn to interpret works of arts like the Chinese.
oliverstoned View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oliverstoned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 03:30

i confirm, guys, it's coming. And it's called Samadhi

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 03:48
The Zodiac: Cosmic Sounds - Aquarius - The Lover of Life Heart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>