Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Infinitome for symphonic prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Infinitome for symphonic prog
    Posted: February 28 2021 at 19:18
Infinitome are a recent New Jersey based progressive rock band founded by twin brothers David and Richard Horn. David plays guitars, saxophone and other instruments. Richard plays keyboards and bass. They are augmented by guest musicians Scott Higham on drums and percussion and Rinaldo Martinez who performs vocals on one track. The band describes themselves as "a symphonic progressive rock band that harkens back to classic Genesis, Kansas, Yes and more." So far they have one full release called voyage home which was released on February 24th of 2021.  Since the band describes themselves as symphonic prog rock that's what I'll suggest for this site. This debut album is mostly instrumental(only the opening track has vocals). 

Edited by AFlowerKingCrimson - February 28 2021 at 19:19
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2021 at 23:18
thanks, already under evaluation by the team

AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2021 at 15:04
I didn't see anyone else suggest this band.
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2021 at 15:09
surprisingly some things are running behind the curtain Wink
looks like those twins are approved already ...

AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2021 at 15:11
That's interesting. Well, it's good that some of the collaborators just do this themselves then without relying on these posts. I guess I'm just not used to that happening that way. The thing is that I usually search the database first then go back five or six pages on here so this one must have been included right after I posted it or something(a paths crossing kind of thing). 

Edited by AFlowerKingCrimson - March 01 2021 at 15:12
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2021 at 15:14
I had some correspondence with Richard ...

rdtprog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy, RPI, Symph, JR/F Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rdtprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2021 at 02:48
Don't worry I'm working ''behind the curtain'' and following multiple sources when it comes to add a band, but I am lazy to post on the original suggestion thread when it comes to say that a band is added. It's like after I did it in my own team's thread and the added thread, I can't go any further... I will add Infinitome soon.
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness.

Emile M. Cioran

Post Reply Post Reply