FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJust heard Delirium Cordia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just heard Delirium Cordia
    Posted: October 05 2005 at 03:30

...oh my god what can i say other than MASTERPIECE!!!...the atmosphear and mood of this album is increible and the fantastic feel of going through 4 operatons is just incredible...

Yesterday put it on my discman at full volume at night and turned the ligths off and closed my eyes and just swerved into the beautifull world of sounds and music...faaaaantastic!!!

i recommend it to everyone!!! A MUST HEAR!!!

Lindsay Lohan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 04:08

Anyone else want to discuss this masterpiece?

Please im so eager to discuss it

silentman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 05:39
is that a picture from the cover inlay of DC in your avatar? I heard they put in some sick stuff ;)
Delirium Cordia is definitely my favorite Fantomas album, although I have to be in a right mood to listen to it in it’s entirety. They could have edit it to several parts (you can even hear in the music, when one part ends and the next starts), it would be make it much easier to listen to.
Guess the overall concept of this release was like listening to nightmare musical excursion while your being in coma. Something like sub-conscience listening to noises you’ve might hear being in coma and lying on and operation table, while the doctors are performing some kind of chirurgical experiment on you.
If you really liked it, be sure to check Naked City’s “Absinthe” and Death Ambient self titled release.
richeym View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 05:39
i like it, but i REALLY have to be in the right mood or i hate it. good intense listening.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 05:47

Yup you really have to take your time listening to it although perhaps only 55 minutes consisting of real music...and yes it is a nice picture of hand surgery on my avatar full picture can be found here:

http://www.eatonhand.com/jpg/1491507.jpg

Edited by maidenrulez
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 05:51

And the booklet feautres some great photgraphs i have to get that book where they are taken from...i just love human anotomy

Edited by maidenrulez
silentman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 05:59
O f**k, luckily I haven’t ate my breakfast yet. ;)

Quote Yup you really have to take your time listening to it although perhaps only 55 minutes consisting of real music
Maybe it’s really that concept behind the music that I’ve mentioned above. 55minutes of operation and when the doctors finish, your being moved to a bed and they put you into some silent room, where you can wake up off the coma. What do you think?

Edited by silentman
Chipiron View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:11
... Not the most pleasant "concept" i have heard of...
[IMG]http://www.belderrain.es/GIFs/tora.gif">
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:18

Originally posted by silentman silentman wrote:

O f**k, luckily I haven’t ate my breakfast yet. ;)

Quote Yup you really have to take your time listening to it although perhaps only 55 minutes consisting of real music
Maybe it’s really that concept behind the music that I’ve mentioned above. 55minutes of operation and when the doctors finish, your being moved to a bed and they put you into some silent room, where you can wake up off the coma. What do you think?

Yes i belivie it sounds like three different operations, the booklet might give you a hint of it. The first takes place in the jaw as you can hear a sound that sounds like someone scraping on teeth with a sharp thing just like a dentist. The second being an operation removing a tumor and the third has to do with something with the eye?

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:20
But i belivie the main concept is about being operated while still feeling that they cut through your body but still can not move and talk.  I dont know if this has happened in real life but i am sure it has
Joren View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:42

Originally posted by maidenrulez maidenrulez wrote:

But i belivie the main concept is about being operated while still feeling that they cut through your body but still can not move and talk.  I dont know if this has happened in real life but i am sure it has

Yes I believe this HAS happened. I once read/heard that an anaesthetic consists of THREE different elements: a paralyser, a sopoforic and a painkiller. Apparently there once was a surgery performed on someone when only TWO of those elements actually worked: the paralyser and the sopoforic. You can imagine that he woke up pretty quickly when he FELT everything. But he couldn't move a muscle. That's not just torture... that's a bloody NIGHTMARE - maybe even worse than being buried alive!  I don't know if this guy "survived" it; I believe he was in a terrible shock when the paralyser wore off and I don't know if he ever got out of that.

Edited by Joren
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:47
Originally posted by Joren Joren wrote:

Yes I believe this HAS happened. I once read/heard that an anaesthetic consists of THREE different elements: a paralyser, a sopoforic and a painkiller. Apparently there once was a surgery performed on someone when only TWO of those elements actually worked: the paralyser and the sopoforic. You can imagine that he woke up pretty quickly when he FELT everything. But he couldn't move a muscle. That's not just torture... that's a bloody NIGHTMARE - maybe even worse than being buried alive!  I don't know if this guy "survived" it; I believe he was in a terrible shock when the paralyser wore off and I don't know if he ever got out of that.

Yes infact i cant think of ANYTHING that is worse than that......Imagine being under operation for 2-3 hours without being able to move and still feeling every scalpel and every cut..

Edited by maidenrulez
Joren View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:49

Yes infact i cant think of ANYTHING that is worse than that......Imagine being under operation for 2-3 hours without being able to move and still feeling every scalpel and every cut..

Something you should NOT think about

Like your avatar is a picture you should NOT look at

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:56

ah well i love Human anatomy i've posted the full picture on a link as it gives a better view to everything really interesting the bones and the muscles and thing. I find it fascinating...

Joren View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 06:58

ah well i love Human anatomy i've posted the full picture on a link as it gives a better view to everything really interesting the bones and the muscles and thing. I find it fascinating...

Yeah I just saw it... I'm can't stand that kind of stuff very well... the human body scares me

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 07:00

Yeah I just saw it... I'm can't stand that kind of stuff very well... the human body scares me

Ah well far more disturbing things is pictures of diseases or infections...those can get pretty nasty..

Joren View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 07:05

Ah well far more disturbing things is pictures of diseases or infections...those can get pretty nasty..

true...  ... er I mean

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 07:07

true...  ... er I mean

if interested in examples i can provide that  

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 07:17
I checked out ant it turns out it has happened and about 70% of the people that has went through it suffered mental problems and that children generally has a higher risk of being aware and feeling pain than adults...But afterall its just a 0,01% chance of it actually happening

Edited by maidenrulez
Joren View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 08:08

I checked out ant it turns out it has happened and about 70% of the people that has went through it suffered mental problems and that children generally has a higher risk of being aware and feeling pain than adults...But afterall its just a 0,01% chance of it actually happening

0,01%? That's a pretty high risk!

That would mean it happens to 1 out of 10.000 patients.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>