Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How integral is Renaissance for prog listening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2021 at 21:22
Originally posted by Progishness Progishness wrote:

Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Annie's solo catalogue is more than decent too - I don't think she's made a bad album yet. The most proggy is probably 'Annie in Wonderland' which was largely a collaboration with Roy Wood. Though why she hasn't got her own entry on this site, maybe under 'prog related' is a bit of a mystery.

Sadly, Annie Haslam has already been rejected for inclusion in PA after I suggested she be added last year. Ouch

That is rhubarb.

Why, surely her solo work doesn't have anything to do with prog.  Next we'll be including Kenny G or Toni Braxton in prog-related.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2021 at 02:40

Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Annie's solo catalogue is more than decent too - I don't think she's made a bad album yet. The most proggy is probably 'Annie in Wonderland' which was largely a collaboration with Roy Wood. Though why she hasn't got her own entry on this site, maybe under 'prog related' is a bit of a mystery.

Sadly, Annie Haslam has already been rejected for inclusion in PA after I suggested she be added last year. Ouch

That is rhubarb.
Well, from that reply and several others it appears I'm in a minority of one in wanting to see Annie Haslam added to ProgArchives. Confused

By the way, Roger, I happen to like Kenny G and Toni Braxton, but I know they're about as related to prog as Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" album is. Wink

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - April 18 2021 at 02:45
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123