Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terve from Finland!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2021 at 14:12
Originally posted by SoundsofManala SoundsofManala wrote:

Originally posted by nick_h_nz nick_h_nz wrote:

I’m listening to the new album by Confusion Field at the moment, and really enjoying it!
 👍🏻

Thank you so much! I'm amazed you found it, I didn't even mention it. Smile 

Well, perhaps not in so many words. But your profile pic….. 😉

I looked up the TPA review queue, and saw no one had picked up on the album, so I’ve put my name down for it. I really, really like it. First impressions are all totally positive. 🖤

SoundsofManala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoundsofManala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2021 at 15:29

Well, perhaps not in so many words. But your profile pic….. 😉

I looked up the TPA review queue, and saw no one had picked up on the album, so I’ve put my name down for it. I really, really like it. First impressions are all totally positive. 🖤

Oh yes, guilty as charged! I thought nobody would pay attention to it anyway, but I'm glad you did. A review would be great!
Conform or be cast out.
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2021 at 15:24
A month later, and I’m still very much liking the Confusion Field album. 🖤

sabbacc108 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabbacc108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2021 at 00:08
I should really listen to more Finnish prog (especially since I'm Finnish on my father's side!). I've listened to most of Wigwam's discography, as well as Tasavallan Presidentti (who I enjoy a lot, even their fairly laid-back album with Pekka Streng) and Oranssi Pazuzu. I also have the third Kingston Wall record, though I haven't been able to get into it as much.
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2021 at 00:44
Originally posted by sabbacc108 sabbacc108 wrote:

I should really listen to more Finnish prog (especially since I'm Finnish on my father's side!). I've listened to most of Wigwam's discography, as well as Tasavallan Presidentti (who I enjoy a lot, even their fairly laid-back album with Pekka Streng) and Oranssi Pazuzu. I also have the third Kingston Wall record, though I haven't been able to get into it as much.

I listen to a LOT of Finnish music (as you probably know, if you saw the list on the previous page), across several genres. There is so much to love about Finnish music, and of all the countries of Fennoscandia, I think Finland provides the most interesting and enjoyable music. The country is severely overlooked and underrated, with Sweden and Norway getting far more recognition and acclaim, but anyone wishing to take the time to investigate Finnish music will surely be rewarded! 🇫🇮 💙 

SoundsofManala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoundsofManala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2021 at 01:24

A month later, and I’m still very much liking the Confusion Field album. 🖤

Thank you very much! I really appreciate all the kind words you have said about the album. I hope it stays listenable for another month! Wink

Conform or be cast out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12