Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kepler Ten

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kepler Ten
    Posted: July 19 2021 at 04:23
I want to give this band a mention as I am very impressed with their work and I have just discovered Kepler Ten by complete accident. I asked 'Alexa' on my Amazon Echo Dot for something and 'she' misheard me and started playing a track by Kepler Ten. Thankfully it caught my listening ear, so I let it play and then researched them. As a lifelong Rush fan I was amazed to find they started as a Rush tribute band. However, their music is great in it's own right and I would highly recommend them to any Prog/rock fan.

To date they have two album releases, Delta V and A New Kind of Sideways. Both exceptional in my view.
I messaged the band on their website and got a very prompt and helpful reply from Steve the drummer.

I hope others will check them out.

Big smile
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2021 at 04:28
They've been added already.

So, this thread has been moved to Appreciation subforum.

Anyway, welcome to Progarchives. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply