Request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 18:58
 ^ Eduardo Bort ?

Eduardo Bort Eduardo Bort album cover

Edited by Atavachron - November 25 2021 at 18:58
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Sacro_Porgo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sacro_Porgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 18:46
This is as good a place as any to ask about the name of a Spanish flamenco space prog thing from the early 70s? Can't remember what it was called but I'd know it when I saw it.
Porg for short. My love of music doesn't end with prog! Feel free to discuss all sorts of music with me. Odds are I'll give it a chance if I haven't already! :)
Argentinfonico View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argentinfonico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 17:27
Hi man, I've been looking for 40 minutes and I can't find anything. Can't you remember anything else?
Henologist View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2021 at 16:36
ExclamationHi, guys! I'm newbie here and i didn't find request thread, so i started this one. So don't get angry if request thread already exist please! Smile

Please help me find one album. I saw it in 2016 in psychedelic rock section, but didn't write down the title. Disapprove 

I only remember that the cover of the album depicts people with mushroom heads and vocals on the album is very unusual.

Edited by Henologist - November 25 2021 at 16:39
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12