Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Books and Miscellaneous Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prog Rock Murdery Mystery Novel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Progrocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prog Rock Murdery Mystery Novel
    Posted: January 12 2022 at 09:09
Hi everyone,

I have authored (what is to the best of my knowledge) the first-ever Prog Rock Murder Mystery novel! Entitled "Murder at the Battle of the Bands", it is a comedic-murder mystery featuring an all-female 9 member progressive rock band which forms in order to enter a battle of the bands competition and ends up solving a murder (which occurs during the competition) in their spare time. The band goes up against a punk band, a goth band, a death metal band and a thrash metal band in the competition, while also going up against them to find out who the murderer is.

Set in 2019, and filled with progressive rock references throughout (the band performs their own original songs but also cover tracks from Renaissance and Caravan as they start out, while there are prog rock in jokes from everything to well-known tracks from Jethro Tull to obscure singles released by Egg), it is available in both print and ebook format on all the various Amazon sites. For anyone interested in this passion project (I normally write non-fiction books & ghost-write legal publications), here's a link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NKWGJ3S
I've authored the first-ever Prog Rock Murder Mystery. Available in ebook and paperback format at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NKWGJ3S
 Post Reply Post Reply