Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spinozarre for Progressive Metal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinozarre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spinozarre for Progressive Metal
    Posted: January 18 2022 at 16:00
 Spinozarre for Progressive Metal

Hi folks, I'm Spinozarre, I'm french and I'm trying to make sounds since a lot of years, but I decided to record an album last year, during the first wave of covid. I'm doing essentially progressive metal (only instrumental atm).

You can find me on spotify / bandcamp / deezer, etc

Here is the link of my first album, released in october 2020!

Hope you'll like it :)
cheers,
spinozarre

Edited by spinozarre - January 18 2022 at 16:01
Necrotica View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Colaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Necrotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2022 at 16:03
Noted! Thank you Smile
Take me down, to the underground
Won't you take me down, to the underground
Why oh why, there is no light
And if I can't sleep, can you hold my life

https://www.youtube.com/@CocoonMasterBrendan-wh3sd
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2022 at 01:36
spinozarre View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinozarre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2022 at 10:49
hi,
I thought I did like it was specified in the topic.
Am I wrong anywhere ?

thank you for your replies :)
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2022 at 10:52
Originally posted by spinozarre spinozarre wrote:

hi,
I thought I did like it was specified in the topic.
Am I wrong anywhere ?

thank you for your replies :)

can you provide a biography and an artist photo. 
That's all. Smile
spinozarre View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinozarre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2022 at 16:22
Ok!

I'm 29, and I'm making music since I have 14 years old. I began with an electric guitar at a time where I was listening mostly to hard rock. Then I discovered Dream Theater, and most specifically John Petrucci, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai (with the Live in Tokyo). When I was 16 I was listening to a lot of prog music, like AAL, Cloudkicker, Intronaut, etc, and they influenced me a lot.
I started to write and record ambient guitars in 2015, but I made the decision to try to write a long record only in 2020 during the first lockdown. Hypokaimenon was released in october 2020, then I wrote the OST for the video game //OVERDRIVE, released in Decembre 2021, and I'm currently writing a new long record.

Edited by spinozarre - January 20 2022 at 16:24
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2022 at 02:43
Originally posted by spinozarre spinozarre wrote:

Ok!

I'm 29, and I'm making music since I have 14 years old. I began with an electric guitar at a time where I was listening mostly to hard rock. Then I discovered Dream Theater, and most specifically John Petrucci, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai (with the Live in Tokyo). When I was 16 I was listening to a lot of prog music, like AAL, Cloudkicker, Intronaut, etc, and they influenced me a lot.
I started to write and record ambient guitars in 2015, but I made the decision to try to write a long record only in 2020 during the first lockdown. Hypokaimenon was released in october 2020, then I wrote the OST for the video game //OVERDRIVE, released in Decembre 2021, and I'm currently writing a new long record.

ok, thank you. Thumbs Up
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2022 at 13:16
Added. 

Can you give us some line up details? 

I will add all your releases to your artist page as soon as I can. I only added the 2020 album so far (no line-up though). 

Post Reply Post Reply