Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

D'Virgilio Morse Jennings album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D'Virgilio Morse Jennings album
    Posted: February 24 2022 at 08:25
A collaboration between Nick D'Virgilio, Neal Morse and Ross Jennings is released today, I'm wondering which artist it needs to appear under. Nick D'Virgilio because his name appears first, or Neal Morse because the project was his brainchild, or maybe a new artist D'Virgilio Morse and Jennings?
AlanB View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2022 at 04:37
Bumping this, the album is out now and I wouldn't mind adding it and posting a review eventually. So which artist should it fall under please?
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2022 at 06:11
Hi Alan. I will be getting this myself. You need to suggest the artist as a trio, i.e. as they appear on the album, for inclusion on PA. My feeling is that they would fit in nicely under Crossover. Go to the Suggest New Artists thread and follow the guidance there.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
AlanB View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2022 at 06:56
Thanks lazland, I've now done this.

And you won't be disappointed with the album.
 Post Reply Post Reply