Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One-Man Banned

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MortSahlFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One-Man Banned
    Posted: March 01 2022 at 08:48
Someone in a chat room asked if I had any of my music up and when I uploaded it, the woman commented with lots of love, and that got some other chatter to listen. He sent me a PM and asked to buy all my CDs (and two books), so I put my first album up. I have it on Amazon, but when they switched publishing companies, I stopped getting royalty checks, and to test it, I bought two of my own CDs and got nothing! So I put some of my work online as a sample and if they like it, they can paypal whatever they want for other stuff.

Anyway, here's the first one. It's completely just one man - me.. I produced/engineered/published it myself and never had to speak or write to another human being to do it. I play all the instruments. I don't use a computer. Just one microphone and the basic instruments (drums, guitar, bass, piano, keyboards, other percussion) and some home-made instruments.

Before I published the last one, I was willing to pay someone for a review, a friend of mine who reviewed Pink Floyd's "Endless River" for free on another site, and it was so great, I was curious how a great reviewer would describe my stuff. It took her months to reply back, just to say no. It WOULD be cool if we had something like a musician database. Services wanted/offered, for all sorts of people. Musicians, writers, advertisers, agents, etc etc..

https://www.youtube.com/c/LoyalOpposition

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List
 Post Reply Post Reply