Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A No Fly Zone by the NATO countries? Yes or No.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA No Fly Zone by the NATO countries? Yes or No.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: A No Fly Zone? Yes or No?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [22.73%]
17 [77.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 07:09
Hi,

I really do not have a clear opinion on this.

I'm worried about the "global economy" and how it affects everyone all over! That part scares me more than anything!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 07:22
Originally posted by JD JD wrote:

Looks like they are creating their own No Fly Zone. Thumbs Up

stalemate is what it looks like now... yes.. in affect a No Fly Zone lol

I saw there was a report this morning the Ukrainians blew several Russian bombers out of the air attempting to bomb a city west of Kjiv
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 07:31
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

I really do not have a clear opinion on this.

I'm worried about the "global economy" and how it affects everyone all over! That part scares me more than anything!

ehhh...  it would be great Pedro if our pocketbooks were the greatest of our worries...  there is intelligence out there reportedly has been issued to Nato capitals that the Russians are prepared to use nukes within Ukraine.. tactical most likely to break resistance before Kjiv and Kharkiv where the Russians forces have been fought to a standstill.  Adding 2 and 2 together in hand there have been vague warnings emanating about the worst yet to come I think gas prices are the least of concerns...
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 07:44
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

I don't see how competent NATO could be about Ukrainian skies., whether civil/commercial or military flights, especially if they refuse to intervene after flexing its muscle andbluffing at the poker game and losing face towards its opponent.

I think the plane shot down over the Donbass some 6 years ago would have most commervial airlines avoiding Ukraine and the whole area for a while? After all, it only took a cheap Dutch (there is a neoplasmLOL) airline trying to save up fuel/money flying over a war zone to teach a good lesson to everyoneStern SmileGeek
I believe it was a Malaysia Airlines plane , flight 17 in 2014 Embarrassed

Ah yes, it was flying from or to Schiphol (A'dam), so the Dutch are not innocent LOL, but they paid a real heavy price since most of the passengers were dutch Ouch

anyways it was idiotic to fly over a war zone.

Edited by Sean Trane - March 05 2022 at 07:46
let's just stay above the moral melee
prefer the sink to the gutter
keep our sand-castle virtues
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
rather than un-sheath our sword
Rednight View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 09:32
How about, "Are you kidding?"
"It just has none of the qualities of your work that I find interesting. Abandon [?] it." - Eno
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 09:55
Putin is not going to start a war with any NATO country/nation.........That would mean a complete financial meltdown for the Russian economy and he would lose all his wealth. Until we start to do things financially to hit him in the wallet he's gonna keep this up. He will push on all his border countries but not go outside of that...Ukraine is first, there will be others.

Look what sanctions have done to north Korea and Cuba, done effectively it will create a dismal country and economy, not over night but slowly and painfully. Here's the problem, Russia's natural resources are massive!! Not just on the oil side but also land/forestry base, massive...so there will be many countries that continue to do business with Putin and Russia. But what needs to happen is countries like 'Merica need to 100% stop buying his oil and other products, but our asleep President will not follow thru with that and create an eternal mandate of never doing business with Russia.

Countries do business with the US, Canada, European regions because we pay our bills, this will force Putin to do business with countries that don't have the financial power to pay their bills, he would have to extend credit like no other and simply hold a huge receivable balance and his cash flow would be severely affected....As well most of these countries would probably default on payments, he would literally have to finance his own sales to these countries.

The value of money has increased so much in the world over the past 50 yrs that war is not a viable process anymore, not a good business decision. Hitting any country in the wallet is the way to gain control or make them stop doing something, Putin is not going risk his wealth.
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 10:48
Never trust anyone with beady eyes, putin looks like one of those cops that plants evidence.
From the beginning people have been telling me, 'this won't happen or that won't happen', and then it all happened. I do not under estimate how bad this may get and how strongly we may have to react.
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 11:51
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Never trust anyone with beady eyes, putin looks like one of those cops that plants evidence.
From the beginning people have been telling me, 'this won't happen or that won't happen', and then it all happened. I do not under estimate how bad this may get and how strongly we may have to react.

Some people here are not all that worried, until we reach 'Million(s)" of deaths Confused because NATO was and is the aggressor . Shocked
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 11:57
^ Luckily, these people don't seem to be in any positions of power in European countries. Imagine if they were.

Edited by SteveG - March 05 2022 at 11:58
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Syzygy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 13:51
No. As others have already pointed out, NATO shooting a Russian aircraft out of the sky would have dire consequences.
'Like so many of you
I've got my doubts about how much to contribute
to the already rich among us...'

Robert Wyatt, Gloria Gloom

tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 16:15
Originally posted by Syzygy Syzygy wrote:

No. As others have already pointed out, NATO shooting a Russian aircraft out of the sky would have dire consequences.
Especially in lieu of the fact that, according to the real experts here, NATO is the warmongering aggressor, brutally aiming nuclear missiles at Russia (?) , who must defend itself against Nazi Ukraine as well as the fascist Europeans. (cough) Big smile 
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 17:31
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

Originally posted by Syzygy Syzygy wrote:

Especially in lieu of the fact that, according to the real experts here, NATO is the warmongering aggressor, brutally aiming nuclear missiles at Russia (?) , who must defend itself against Nazi Ukraine as well as the fascist Europeans. (cough) Big smile 
Yes, and the easiest way to get rid of these fascists is to bomb their nuclear reactors causing meltdowns that will destroy the entire continent.

Edited by SteveG - March 05 2022 at 17:32
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 17:35
Stalinists at PA ?!?!   
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2022 at 22:46
A "no Putin zone" would work best for the Ukraine. Get the f*ck out.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Davesax1965 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 02:36
Some Ukrainian friends of mine are absolutely clamouring for a no fly zone.

Unfortunately, it's a recipe for WW3.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 03:01
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

I've taken my answer over the "Any Concerns" thread, as I don't think this thread should really continue. One thread about this matter is more than this site needs really ConfusedWink
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 03:22
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

I've taken my answer over the "Any Concerns" thread, as I don't think this thread should really continue. One thread about this matter is more than this site needs really ConfusedWink

I agree. Nothing we say here is going to change the world, so Let's Change the World with music. Smile

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 04:55
Prefer this one Wink
(it's less pretentious, if only in the lyrics)

Edited by Sean Trane - March 06 2022 at 04:56
content to be a doer
as well as a thinker,
prefer lifting our pen
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 06:06
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2022 at 06:39
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

...  there is intelligence out there reportedly has been issued to Nato capitals that the Russians are prepared to use nukes within Ukraine.. tactical most likely to break resistance before Kjiv and Kharkiv where the Russians forces have been fought to a standstill.  Adding 2 and 2 together in hand there have been vague warnings emanating about the worst yet to come I think gas prices are the least of concerns...

Hi,

Agreed. Although I think that sooner or later things will crack somewhere, sadly it looks like a lot of Ukraine will be intentionally destroyed to make things difficult for the country if it manages to survive, which I think it can with all the International help ... but in the end, the Russian invasion is out of line, and probably an excuse to get somewhere where supposedly there is gold. I imagine that having more access to the water is what Putin wants, so he can gain from it. .... 
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>