Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HRH Prog 11 - tickets available

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djw101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HRH Prog 11 - tickets available
    Posted: March 29 2022 at 13:55
Hi all,

I don't want to break any forum rules, so please let me know if I'm doing this in the wrong place.

I booked upgraded VIP tickets 2.5 years ago to go to HRH Prog 11 with some bandmates and my father in law.  It got deferred due to Covid several times - and as you will note it is now due to happen this coming weekend 2nd / 3rd April at the Sheffield O2 arena.

Rick Wakeman is headlining Saturday and Wishbone Ash on Sunday.
https://hrhprog.com/line-ups/

Unfortunately everyone has dropped out other than my father in law and I, and it's not really convenient for us either - not aided either by the fact that he is now 83!

HRH have released the tickets to me, but they only supply them in QR code form - and I can't find a ticket sales website that will let me sell them that way.

So I thought I would take a long shot and post this here to see if anyone is interested.  

There are 5 tickets in total all with the VIP 'royalty upgrade' which means closed off bar, toilet and seating etc.

My friend won a competition to get the main ticket price for free, so we only paid the Royalty upgrade of £150 and a booking fee of £75 - £225 in total for the 5 tickets (the order suggests the normal ticket price is £65).

TBH I would rather they were used and someone enjoyed the gig - so I am up for either someone paying me towards the costs or making a charitable donation and I can send over the QR codes.  

I can also share all the original order emails and correspondence with the HRH admin who recommended I sell them on as they would not refund or transfer.

One final thing, I don't think I can split them - I only have two QR codes, one for the main tickets and one for the upgrades.  Again I asked the HRH admin if they could provide bar codes or e-tickets and the answer was no :(

Anyway, hopefully someone can make use of these.  If you want to message me I'm happy to speak to anyone by email or phone etc.  

Cheers
Dan 
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2022 at 11:08
I’d love to attend, but I cannot make it that far these days.
 Post Reply Post Reply