Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unconscious Motifs - The Flowing Soul EP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Grudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unconscious Motifs - The Flowing Soul EP
    Posted: April 10 2022 at 08:32
Dear fellow PA members,

Would anyone be interested in reviewing the first release of my solo music project?

"The Flowing Soul" is an instrumental concept EP which might appeal to fans of bands such as Anathema, Opeth, Novembre, Porcupine Tree, Kauan, The Contortionist, and Earthside, to name a few.

You can listen to the full EP on Bandcamp or Youtube, but I'm happy to send download links with WAVs or MP3s and all the info needed to those who are willing to commit to the task.

Cheers,
Antonio.
Steve Conrad View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2022 at 12:49
I'd like any pix, or other info to help write and illustrate my post (on my website Progressive Rock Fanatics) as well as here at PA.
The Grudge View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Grudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2022 at 07:07
I've just sent you a private message :)

Post Reply Post Reply