Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spoiler Alert!! Vecnas curse - your saving grace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spoiler Alert!! Vecnas curse - your saving grace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoiler Alert!! Vecnas curse - your saving grace
    Posted: September 01 2022 at 12:34
Spoiler alert if you has not seen season 4 of Stranger Things.

When Max is trapped in Vecnas telepathic/telekinetic grasp, the music of Kate Bush saves her from brutal contortionist death.

What song (pick 5 songs) where one is your song, the song you have such an emotional attatchment to, that will save you from being brutaly killed by Vecna.

It is really difficult to find that particular song., so you can pick 5, of which you have a strong emotional tigh to

Mine could be

Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens
Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkle
Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
Subdivision - Rush
Chvrches - Strong Hand

Vechna is the big bady from season 4 in Stranger Things, whos real origin is a twist of grave proportions.
Gentle and Giant View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gentle and Giant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2022 at 14:23
A quick six that get me emotional:

The Waterboys - Whole of the Moon
Mansun - Wide Open Space
Lambchop - Up with People
Midnight Cowboy Theme - John Barry
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence - Ryuichi Sakamoto
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Oh, for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2022 at 18:34
Nice choises
Saperlipopette! View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saperlipopette! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2022 at 02:53
Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

It is really difficult to find that particular song., so you can pick 5, of which you have a strong emotional tigh to

Even five is really difficult

But, for decades I've been deeply attached to these songs. And they've never stopped having an emotional effect/impact on me...

Joni Mitchell - Rainy Night House
Robert Wyatt - Alifie
Pearls Before Swine - The Use of Ashes
Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely
King Crimson - Starless

-I've probably forgotten some essential song(s), and I could easily have continued
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2022 at 04:31

When Max is trapped in Vecnas telepathic/telekinetic grasp, the music of Kate Bush saves her from brutal contortionist death.

What song (pick 5 songs) where one is your song, the song you have such an emotional attatchment to, that will save you from being brutaly killed by Vecna.

Mine could be

Subdivision - Rush
Chvrches - Strong Hand

Vechna is the big bady from season 4 in Stranger Things, whos real origin is a twist of grave proportions.
Spoiler alert? Is there anyone who doesn't know about RUTH being back in the charts and why?
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2022 at 08:18
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

Mine could be

Subdivision - Rush
Chvrches - Strong Hand

Spoiler alert? Is there anyone who doesn't know about RUTH being back in the charts and why?
the senario of which this is thread is made from. I was thinking that there are so may spoilers around i do not want to write to much of wht Vecna is
 Post Reply Post Reply