Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Interviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

interview of Dave Brock with George Rossolatos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disquesplusqueréel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: interview of Dave Brock with George Rossolatos
    Posted: September 04 2022 at 07:31

HAWKWIND- INTERVIEW OF DAVE BROCK WITH

GEORGE ROSSOLATOS 23/10/1997

+ OWN RECODED LIVE IN MANCHESTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ar9TsTJa0I&t=793s
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2022 at 05:22
Hi,

Sadly, unless this is remastered and cleaned up some, this and Arthur Brown's are not quite listenable and the disruptions are horrendous. Arthur, at least, tries to tell us some history about a few things, but the whole of it all, is missing, and I think that the interviewer himself was lacking, simply because he was a fan, not someone that appreciated the art of it all and where it came from! 

This is especially visible in Arthur Brown's take, when nothing (I only heard half of it) was said about improvisation and how it came about, which Arthur mentioned a few times only for it to hit the floor like a brick ... and of course, things like KS would no doubt be left behind in the dust and closets of life!

It's disrespectful to the art form. Sorry!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply