Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Mark Elliott - Head Above Water

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Mark Elliott - Head Above Water
    Posted: October 28 2022 at 11:47
I am pleased to announce the digital release of my new album 'Head Above Water'.

Here is the track list

1. Until the Stars Align
2. Take the Time (Feat. Lauren Kinsella)
3. Liability
4. Negative Partisan
5. Deep Waters
6. Resistance

You can listen to it via the following links:

This record was written between 2020 and 2021 and the album title came from the songs varying themes about hope and navigating our way through chaos of modern life, be it personal relationships, the political landscape or overcoming our own personal battles.

At half an hour in length, this is my most focused and best sounding work yet and I am so pleased to finally share it with you all.

Featuring Aled Lloyd on drums, Dan Nelson on bass, Andrew Bishop as co-producer, Charlie Jenkins on Sax, Emma Davidson on vocals, a vocal feature from Lauren Kinsella and artwork from Darlee Urbiztondo.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along with the journey of making this record, and I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2022 at 13:58
Congratulations!!! I've heard your music before, and I think is quite good. I will certainly check it out.
RyanElliott View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2022 at 10:29
I am pleased to share the news that I have a limited run of digital CDs available to order for this album. 

The CD is a 4 panel digipak that comes with an 8 page booklet including artwork for every track as well as liner notes. 

You can order a copy via Bandcamp: 

Post Reply Post Reply