Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roz Vitalis newest 2023 single

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felonafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roz Vitalis newest 2023 single
    Posted: January 09 2023 at 13:23
Avant/sympho-prog-band Roz Vitalis informs about the digital independent release of newest single titled Captivated.
Press release is here:

The first drafts for this opus were made at the very beginning of the first wave of restrictions associated with the coronavirus pandemic, and the completion of work on it took place when the well-known tragic events of 2022 started to happen. “Captivated” is a composition that tells about the moods and state of the “ordinary man”, faced with difficult and harsh events that do not depend on his desires, but which severely limit his life and do the pain.
This work has been recorded in the "anti-pandemic" Roz Vitalis line-up - the musicians exchanged files and never rehearsed together in this line-up. Although all of them have previously collaborated with Roz Vitalis in various formats and "incarnations".
This single is available for free download
The PA page of this single is here:

Lineup

Serghei Liubcenco - guitars, rubab, doira
Max Lokosov - bass
Leonid Perevalov - bass clarinet
Ivan Rozmainsky - conception, harpsichord, synths
Evgeny Trefilov - drums, mixing, mastering

Cover design by Dmitry Petrov-Tverskoy.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2023 at 20:22
I have come to appreciate Roz Vitalis more and more. This song adds to my experience with their music, and I must say I like it very much.
 Post Reply Post Reply