Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things that give you radiation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cold103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things that give you radiation
    Posted: March 07 2023 at 22:56
Hi! I'm trying to stay away from things that give me radiation. Which things should I try to stay away from? I guess a smartphone would be one of them? And cell phone towers? What about wireless mouses and keyboards? Do those things give off radiation? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2023 at 23:43
microwave ovens?
“On the day of my creation, I fell in love with education. And overcoming all frustration, a teacher I became.”
— Ernest Vong
Stressed Cheese View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stressed Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 04:30
Is this really the best place on the internet you could've asked that?
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 05:20
Smoke Detectors
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 05:20
Wireless mouses and keyboards NO, laser's maybe but not nuke !

Edited by JD - October 14 2023 at 10:43
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
dwill123 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwill123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 06:45
Bluetooth headphones?  They (whoever they are) claim, that the amount of emit EMF radiation given off by Bluetooth headphones is not enough to be harmful to humans.  Hmmm!
wiz_d_kidd View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz_d_kidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 07:35
Originally posted by cold103 cold103 wrote:

Hi! I'm trying to stay away from things that give me radiation. Which things should I try to stay away from? I guess a smartphone would be one of them? And cell phone towers? What about wireless mouses and keyboards? Do those things give off radiation? Thanks in advance for your help!

Time to put on your tin foil hat (or complete body suit), as there is no hiding from radiation...
“I don’t like country music, but I don’t mean to denigrate those who do. And for those who like country music, denigrate means to ‘put down.'” – Bob Newhart
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 07:51
Practically everything technologically speaking. There are many ways to mitigate the excesses though. For example where you sleep is the most important focal point due to the fact your body needs to repair itself without electromagnetic disruptions. I personally get psoriasis in the form of nasty rashes when i use the cell phone or computer too much. Wireless technologies are primarily transmitted via microwaves but newer 5G and above are even more intense and are well known for disrupting calcium ionization channels which means oxygen levels absorbed in the blood and transmitted to the brain are seriously inhibited.

Over the years i've spent thousands of dollars on various remedies with great success. Check out this site as it will not only give you an idea of what you need to be aware of but also offers remedies as how to shield yourself from the brunt of these invasive invisibilities. The down side is that some of these are very pricey but i have been quite satisfied with the effectiveness.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 09:42
The universe is full of radiation everywhere. You'll have to leave the universe.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 10:29
^ but there is a huge spectrum that affects us depending on frequencies

We synergize with the earth’s Schumann resonance naturally and certain technologies interfere with it

There’s a huge protocol to be observed for astronauts

We have been naturally shielded by many of the most dangerous cosmic rays by earth’s atmosphere

We’d be toast otherwise!

chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 11:11
Jared View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 14:07
Originally posted by Stressed Cheese Stressed Cheese wrote:

Is this really the best place on the internet you could've asked that?

Big smile
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 14:17
Ley lines
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 15:50
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 16:33
If you want to avoid things that give out radiation, then it's best to wear a sunhat and keep moo-ving when you're out under the Fat Old Sun. Smile

Heart of the Matter View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heart of the Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 17:36
You live your life like a canary in a coalmine
You get so dizzy even walking in a straight line...

bardberic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bardberic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 20:19
Chernobyl
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2023 at 20:24

dwill123 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwill123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2023 at 05:27
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2023 at 07:57
Everything with a temperature above absolute zero emits radiation (heat). We'd be pretty f**ked without it.

Edited by Nogbad_The_Bad - March 09 2023 at 07:57
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>