Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"A Whole New Beginning" New single by Ed Zero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzeroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "A Whole New Beginning" New single by Ed Zero
    Posted: March 14 2023 at 10:19
Hi everyone!
I'm Ed Zero, a young songwriter, producer and sound engineer based in Madrid. Maybe, someone knows me or have listened to the last singles "Alright! It's Repeating" or "Retrospection", that I shared here and other social media and forums. That would be awesome!

This time, I would like to share with you another new song called "A Whole New Beginning", the third single of my upcoming album. This song is longer (not an epic...) but a great teaser of the album variety.
Really inspired by classic prog, some latin flamenco sounds in the middle section and some Beach Boys vocals as well LOL. The message clear: sometimes you feel great, other times you can lose it all, but there's always a "whole new beginning". Take care!

Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music: http://li.sten.to/awholenewbeginning

Check it out if you want and share it! I hope you like it! Keep prog rock alive and more news about the album coming soon 🙂
 Post Reply Post Reply