Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good afternoon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good afternoon
    Posted: April 22 2023 at 17:32
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

Cat.
W@eird cat.
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2023 at 17:11
Cat.
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2023 at 15:19
Welcome. Enjoy the discussions and exchanges. It is all about the music, but sometimes it can itch a bit... Smile

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2023 at 14:14
Welcome Sem. Hope you enjoy this site and forum as much as I have. Lots of interesting characters here, and of course lots of great music to explore.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2023 at 14:04
Originally posted by Sem__ Sem__ wrote:

Hello everyone! A newer prog fan from the Netherlands here. I've been lurking around this site for a while now. It's a very handy tool for discovering all sorts of prog. So why not make an account and join in with the fun. :)

Some favourite bands of mine are: Camel, Gentle Giant, Nektar, Eloy, Focus, The Soft Machine, Pink Floyd and the Enid just to name a few.
Welcome aboard! I was lingering around here for years too before I signed up. I like all of those bands you mentioned apart from Gentle Giant, which I haven't yet Acquired the Taste for. Smile
Sem__ View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sem__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2023 at 05:04
Hello everyone! A newer prog fan from the Netherlands here. I've been lurking around this site for a while now. It's a very handy tool for discovering all sorts of prog. So why not make an account and join in with the fun. :)

Some favourite bands of mine are: Camel, Gentle Giant, Nektar, Eloy, Focus, The soft machine, Pink Floyd and the Enid just to name a few.
 Post Reply Post Reply