Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chad Fjerstad of K'mono here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiercelock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chad Fjerstad of K'mono here
    Posted: May 14 2023 at 21:05
Hi everyone!

This is Chad Fjerstad, bassist/synthesist/vocalist of Minneapolis-based prog rock trio, K'mono.

I see that a few of you have already given our debut LP "Return to the E" some very thoughtful reviews and some favorable ratings. We very much appreciate that.

I wanted to come onto the forum and post about each single from our new album as it was released, but I just didn't get the time. However, our 2nd LP "Mind Out of Mind" is now out, in its full form (digital only, unfortunately) - currently available only on our Bandcamp at kmono.bandcamp.com - there is nothing we take greater pleasure from than reading in-depth reviews by listeners who understand what we are doing, so from 3 prog lovers to thousands more, I'm just here to nudge you all and let you know that the Mind Out Of Mind LP is out now. We can't wait to hear from more of you about it. Just knowing that a bunch of prog heads out there are listening to it fills us with great joy.

Ciao.

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2023 at 23:15
Welcome aboard Chad! Hug

And do not forget your link in Progarchives. http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=11839

Let me check your "Mind Out Of Mind LP" later. Thanks a lot.
 Post Reply Post Reply