Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to reach reviewers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnderGround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to reach reviewers
    Posted: June 24 2023 at 11:48
Hello.
Can you tell me the way to reach more reviewers for my album?
Thanks!
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2023 at 12:45
I wouldn't push for reviews as that can be a big turn-off. I would add a link to where people can listen to your music in your signature and try posting in a variety of topics not about your project. It's maybe not a fast route, but as people get to like you as a person here they will be more receptive to wanting to check out your music if you are affable and enthusiastic (within reason, not too much). Did you do a Welcome Newbies topic? That's a good place to introduce yourself, talk about your music interests and other interests and mention your music. Then join in on some topics of interest to you. That said, I'm not very good at playing the social game.
UnderGround View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnderGround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2023 at 12:48
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

I wouldn't push for reviews as that can be a big turn-off. I would add a link to where people can listen to your music in your signature and try posting in a variety of topics not about your project. It's maybe not a fast route, but as people get to like you as a person here they will be more receptive to wanting to check out your music if you are affable and enthusiastic (within reason, not too much). Did you do a Welcome Newbies topic? That's a good place to introduce yourself, talk about your music interests and other interests and mention your music. Then join in on some topics of interest to you. That said, I'm not very good at playing the social game.

The last thing I want is to bother other people, many thanks for your advice!
Jared View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2023 at 12:51
^^ drop Steve at Lazland a line!

UnderGround View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnderGround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2023 at 13:05
Originally posted by Jared Jared wrote:

^^ drop Steve at Lazland a line!

Done!
Thanks!!

Edited by UnderGround - June 24 2023 at 13:53
https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com/album/zantea-chronicles-the-dream-dominator
LordHawk View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2023 at 04:57
Hey all, I also have a question related to this. but my topic cvan be also sorted by someone else who has access? I am the mastermind of the German Symphonic Kozmikrock Band Schroedinger's Cat. I gave this band up on September 4th, 2023 and started a new main band. so Can someone please add split to the site? and Schroedinger's cat WAS a band from...?
the working times of this band were:
2.September 1988- July 2003, 
27th of October 2011 - 22nd May, 2020,
January 2022 - 4th.September, 2023
This ending is now an ultimative one as I continue with Indian Kozmoz, La Tartaruga Volante and M.o.Y. .
I'm also working on the next SpaceZine, so the cat is this time really dead and not DEAD AND ALIVE
stay healthy all of you
by the way the guy/Lady who added the stuuf to here was named historian9 but I cannot find this name in the memberlist.
So is there someone out who is able to help me with this?
Lovely greetings from Germany
I.S. *Iain Hawk* Khan

I'll bribe the one who will help me with a digital download of our farewell albums *La Commedia Divina* (an concept album based on the same-named Epos by Dante Alighieri and the Elysium Trilogy. :)

Edited by LordHawk - November 22 2023 at 05:00
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
 Post Reply Post Reply