Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Books and Miscellaneous Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Book Giveaway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Book Giveaway
    Posted: September 30 2023 at 18:05
Hi all,

To celebrate having reached 5K followers on my Instagram account @progrockinstruments I am doing a giveaway of my book.

If you want to participate, follow up @progrockinstruments closely on Instagram or Prog Rock Instruments on Facebook, as very very soon I will be posting the instructions to participate.

The winner will be able to choose between the English or the Spanish version of the book.

Cheers!

Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2023 at 10:13
Hello! If you want to participate in the book giveaway, follow these simple steps (everything on Instagram):

1. The giveaway takes place on Instagram, not Facebook!
2. Like this post
3. Follow @progrockinstruments if you are not already doing so
4. Post a comment on this post tagging at least 3 friends or other people
5. Kindly share this post to your story

I will accept all entries which have completed the 5 steps until thursday October 5th, 24.00h Central European Time (Paris, Madrid etc).
On friday Oct 6th I will randomly select a winner and I will announce it before 24.00h CET.
The winner will be able to choose between the English or the Spanish version of the book. Shipping costs will be paid by me (shipping by DHL), however please note that some countries may request payment of some import costs to the receiver.

Good luck!
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2023 at 07:17
And the winner of the book giveaway has been...

@more_earth_than_sea

With this user name I have no doubt that he/she is a diehard progger!

Congratulations and I hope that he/she will enjoy it!

Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2023 at 16:04
The winner of the giveaway, a prog fan from the US, has already received his prize! (not the cat but its owner!) Tongue
Enjoy it!

Post Reply Post Reply