Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carmine Capasso (former guitarist The Trip)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmineCapasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carmine Capasso (former guitarist The Trip)
    Posted: October 17 2023 at 10:13
Hello I am Carmine Capasso,
I am a singer-songwriter and former guitarist of The Trip (historic progressive band of the 1970s) and guest guitarist of The Samurai of Prog.
I would like to propose to place my record on Progarchivies. December saw the release of my album "Absence of Gravity" released by Ma.ra.cash Records.
The album is giving me a lot of satisfaction, I am present on several magazines like "Raropiù", "Prog Italia" and it is a record that seeing a lot abroad (Japan, Canada, Germany, etc.) and has the collaboration of many artists of Italian and international music such as:
Adrian Shaw (Hawkwind), Marcus Eaton (David Crosby), Sasha Torrisi (Timoria), Jenny Puertas (Agusa), Marco Bernard & Kimmo Porsti (The Samurai of Prog), Luca Sparagna (Le Orme) and many others.

________

BIOGRAPHY:

Carmine Capasso (class of '89) from Campania, now lives in Cusano Milanino (MI). His instrument is the guitar, but he is a skilled multi-instrumentalist and songwriter. From 2009 to 2013 he toured as lead guitarist and second vocalist for the former lead singer of Timoria, Sasha. And here he will meet famous names in Italian music such as: Caparezza, Pino Scotto, Lacuna Coil, Le Vibrazioni, Movida, Rezophonic, Piotta, DJ Jad (Articolo 31) etc. He will become over time one of the most sought-after guitarists in rock, blues and progressive music, and often called a guitar virtuoso by various music critics. His collaborations with famous Italian and international artists are well known, and he is also a sought-after session man for The Samurai of Prog, The Trip, Sasha Torrisi (Timoria), Delta Moon, Sherrita Duran (Gianni Morandi's backing vocalist), Antonio Onorato (Pino Daniele's collaborator and called the Italian Pat Metheny), Arturo Stalteri (Pierrot Lunaire and Rino Gaetano's keyboardist), Grazia Di Michele, Antonello Venditti, etc. 
As a songwriter, his songs boast of rotations on various radio and TV channels, including Mediaset and MTV. Certainly his name is juxtaposed with that of the historic progressive rock band The Trip as guitarist as well as producer of the album "Caronte 50 Years Later" and also producing the forthcoming unreleased album entitled "Now the time has come."

ITALY - Prog/Psichedelic/Rock

WEB SITE: www.carminecapassoweb.wordpress.com

YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/carminecapasso  

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/officialcarminecapasso

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/carminecapasso  

SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5jbrItLRDYmh7X71AjVNCU

DISCOGRAPHY

Solo

Studio Album

EP

• 2010 - Fiabe (Snap Music)
  • 2012 - Il Mio Passo (Snap Music)
  • 2017 - Pausa Caffè (Snap Music)

Singoli

• 2017 - Radiofunk (Snap Music)
  • 2020 - Se Sono Con Te (Snap Music)

with The Trip

Studio album:

Live:

Collaborations:

• 2014 - Doppia B Il Croupier (Measound)
  • 2015 - Luciano De Fortuna Suxgiù (Hydra Music)
  • 2015 - Enzo Compagnone Riflessioni e migrazioni (Snap Music)
  • 2016 - Pietro Razzino Strologo (Oiné Records)
  • 2017 - Carmelo Febbo Dolce Oscurità (CdBaby)
  • 2018 - Jeff Michell One
  • 2020 - Bernard & Porsti Gulliver (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2020 - Carmelo Febbo Aspettando l'alba (CdBaby)
  • 2020 - Kimmo Porsti Wayfarer (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2020 - The Samurai of Prog Beyond the Wardrobe (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2020 - Timoria Giostra Margot
  • 2021 - Inner Prospekt Canvas Two (Somnus Records)
  • 2021 - The Samurai of Prog The Lady and the Lion (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2021 - The Samurai of Prog The White Snake (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2021 - The Samurai of Prog Omnibus 2 - The Middle Years (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2021 - Arturo Stalteri Spirit of the Past (Felmay)
  • 2022 - The Samurai of Prog ft. Marco Grieco Anthem To The Phoenix (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2023 - Marco Bernard The Boy Who Wouldn’t Grow Up (Seacrest Oy)
  • 2023 - Inner Prospekt Canvas Three (Somnus Records)
 Post Reply Post Reply