Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Support Band

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falsepoetchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Support Band
    Posted: December 02 2023 at 09:44
Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to post my first message on this forum - apologies, if so! 

I've just picked up Hall of the Mountain Grill from a record shop in Wingate, County Durham and was looking up reviews of it and stumbled across this site.

I'm in a few bands and one would certainly pass as prog. We released an album in the Summer which has had pretty much zero interest lol. Some users of this forum may like it. It's on all your streaming platforms. We did an EP a little while before it called Oceans of the Moon, which was kind of like a lead single, but ended up being half an hour long. It's mostly instrumental stuff in The Support Band. Intimations is probably more of a deep dive:

The album managed to get one review here, which wasn't bad:

https://narcmagazine.com/album-review-the-support-band-intimations/

Sorry if it's spamming. Just trying to spread the word and any time spent listening or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Edited by falsepoetchris - December 02 2023 at 09:46
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2023 at 05:41
I'm, listening t the albom at this moment. It's not bad at all. I like what I've listened so far.
falsepoetchris View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falsepoetchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2023 at 20:54
Hey thanks very much, Manuel! Really pleased to hear that. Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply